Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Cock Ring With Balls

Mike_d

• Members

SE1440-00-2main.jpg

Silicone Cock ring and Balls

Alright men, it’s time for a new weapon in your arse-nal. This set is superb in virtually every ass-pect!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3496

Ok, forgive the puns, but honestly, this toy will make some HUGE changes in your outlook on anal play for men. If you have seen any of my reviews, you will know that cock rings are some of my favorite toys. My wife’s too for that matter. This one is definitely one to sit up and take notice of.

When I got the chance to see it up close, I was intrigued by what I was sure to be overly stretchy and not totally comfortable. I am quite glad to say I was wrong. I had waited to try this toy for a couple of days and during a “wake up call” I decided I would add something to the mix with this toy. So I lubed myself and the balls and slipped the first one in. I was very, very impressed at how easily the first ball went in. It took no pressure and it was comfortably sitting just inside me. I put the ring on and as it stretched to come over the end of my penis, I felt it tug a bit in my backdoor, making my cock jump. I thought to myself that was impressive and wanted to see how it performed, so I quickly slid on the ring and got to work.

My wife and I were finishing up in doggy style and the slight pulling sensation around my anus was intense. I was delighted and pounding away to get the most from the feelings I was getting. As I came, it made all the sensations more intense and longer lasting. This was easily one of the most powerful and enjoyable orgasms of my life.

I have used this set again and again after getting it in the mail and it is sure to be one that will stay in my rotation. Now to be safe I have to warn you again, THIS TOY IS SILICONE, DO NOT USE SILICONE LUBE OR IT WILL DESTROY THIS ITEM!!!!! One other thing I noticed was the balls are on a very stretchy teather and can be inserted into the female during missionary position and that definately adds to the versatility of this toy!

Have fun and play safe!

• Members

Great review, Mike!

As I was sitting here reading your words, I said to myself, "Ooh, that's interesting!" My husband, hearing me, asks, "What is?" and comes to look at the picture of the cockring with balls. He's only recently become semi-interested in anal sex -- and only for my backdoor, not his own -- but he started asking me questions about it.... what's it feel like, how's it best done, things of that nature...we had a nice little talk about it - not enough to push him or scare him off, but just giving him some basic info (lube, starting slow, etc.) in case he tries it on his own. ^_^ Methinks you helped that boy further the ideas floating in his mind. :) Thanks!!

• Members

Thanks, I am glad that my review might help you and him on your way to new and more fun things. I have to say that I really do love this toy! EVERY TIME I use it, it makes my orgasms longer and more intense, and there is nothing wrong with that!! If you want to help him on his way toward anal play, I would suggest you do what my darling wife did for me! She had apparently had it in her mind that I would love (and was totally right by the way) so we had just gotten our Hustler Rock-it vibe and were playing around. She was in the middle of giving me one of the most intense blow jobs when I feel the vibrations start to tickle my balls. Well that made me jump it felt so good. She began to move it slowly back in massage motions to my perenium, that SUPER sensative area between the balls and anus, and I almost came right then. The more she massaged it, the more I got into it. She finally went so far back I noticed a slight change in the sensation and I pushed back against the vibe a bit. Well she kept up what she was doing and finished the BJ and I was hooked. Since that time, we have opened up more possibilities and had some really HOT times. I hope he will try it, I am sure he will love it.

• Members

Thanks, I am glad that my review might help you and him on your way to new and more fun things. I have to say that I really do love this toy! EVERY TIME I use it, it makes my orgasms longer and more intense, and there is nothing wrong with that!! If you want to help him on his way toward anal play, I would suggest you do what my darling wife did for me! She had apparently had it in her mind that I would love (and was totally right by the way) so we had just gotten our Hustler Rock-it vibe and were playing around. She was in the middle of giving me one of the most intense blow jobs when I feel the vibrations start to tickle my balls. Well that made me jump it felt so good. She began to move it slowly back in massage motions to my perenium, that SUPER sensative area between the balls and anus, and I almost came right then. The more she massaged it, the more I got into it. She finally went so far back I noticed a slight change in the sensation and I pushed back against the vibe a bit. Well she kept up what she was doing and finished the BJ and I was hooked. Since that time, we have opened up more possibilities and had some really HOT times. I hope he will try it, I am sure he will love it.