Official Community Forums Home

Nick Mannings Masturstroke Kit

Mike_d

• Members

SE1028-00-3main.jpg

Nick Manning’s Masturstroke Kit

So much more than just a pump, this kit has something for everyone. This is an excellent way to get a super hard erection and fast!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4291

When my latest box came, I was very happy to see this come out. I have been very interested in the idea of a pump to see if there was something lacking or something really cool about them that I was not seeing on my own. So I took the pump out, and I was surprised to see a few other items come out too. The masturbator and rings were an added bonus that had me very excited. I picked up the sleeve called a “senso-pussy” on the box and ran my finger in the inside to see what it was like. There are several small raised rings made of soft rubber that I was sure would feel good running up the length of my member.

So I put it on the bed side table and decided to give it run later with my wife. After she got home from the gym and a shower later, she was super-horny and ready for a quickie. I had her lay on her back and as I watched her use her favorite toy, I slid the pump over my penis. Two quick pumps and I knew this was going to be good, until I got stuck. I forgot to lube. I pulled out, put on some tootimid lube and slid back in. Three pumps and I was simply in awe. I was pretty hard and in no time and I had filled the base. The diameter of this tube is about 2.25 inches and I am a guy with good girth, but this was more than I was used to. Two more pumps and I was ready to cut glass I was so hard! I decided to put my new super-firm erection to other use.

Later, we wanted to play around some more, and I was just curious as to exactly what the sleeve would feel like. So we began to fool around and I took some measurements of myself using foreplay. Then I lubed up again and slid on the pump. A couple of pumps later, I could visibly see a difference in the length and girth of my penis. My measurements were that I added about half an inch to my length and a quarter of an inch to my width. The sleeve felt great and with a bit of lube it went on smoothly and I didn’t need to reapply at any point. I have also tried all the rings and I would suggest them to anyone. They are stretchy and snug, and keep your erection just like it was still in the tube. For anyone who wants to get super-hard, super-fast, this is the item to have.

My only complaint is the lack of a pressure release valve. If you want to take it off quick, there is only one option and that is to pull it off and endure the loud suction noise as the seal is broken. I still use this regularly and love it, just always looking for that pressure release button or knob or anything!