Official Community Forums Home

Universal Stimulator

Marriage Bed Reviews

• Members
Universal stimulator.  

So first thoughts: the packaging it comes in feels kind of cheap, like something you would find at a flea market. Something about the font and overall design on the box. That being said, it's a sex toy so I figured I would hold judgments for its function. 

When I first opened the box and pulled it out, it felt kinda wet, like jello. I was actually a little worried I was going to break it before I could try it! The opening for sliding into looked really small at first, but since it is a jelly style masturbator/stimulator I figured all these things were within reason. 

I applied some lube and gave it a shot, no breaking or splitting. It's definitely more durable than I thought it would be. It is reversible so that you can have the stimulators facing inward for him or outward for her. In all honesty, I think the "for her" part was more of an afterthought, as it was too squishy to comfortably use for intercourse... unless we're talking about her using it on him, then it works well ? 

The nubs and ribs that are used to excite feel nice for a jelly-style toy, although my personal preference would be something firmer with a tighter fit.

All in all, I would say that this would be a good place to start to see if this style toy is something you want. Definitely not meant to be the end-all-be-all, but the price point fits for this to be a good starter toy!