Official Community Forums Home

Whats The Best Way To Masturbate?

Guest gary

• Members
I would like to know what the best and most pleasurable way to masturbate. I am a guy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Find some nice pictures to get ypu hard. Put some slick lotion on your hand, slowly start stroking your cock, with your other g=hand start playing with your balls, afeter a while slide your finger down to your butt, slowly slide your finger in, keep siding in and out, up and down

• Members
Find some nice pictures to get ypu hard. Put some slick lotion on your hand, slowly start stroking your cock, with your other g=hand start playing with your balls, afeter a while slide your finger down to your butt, slowly slide your finger in, keep siding in and out, up and down

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that was fun, I am now ready to masterbate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>