Official Community Forums Home

• Members
On 6/4/2022 at 9:05 AM, Rio said:

There's an interesting read here on TT about sucking clit. Not licking but actually sucking. I'm going to have to give a couple of those ideas a try. See how it takes my wife over the top

Everyone is different. I like licking, sucking is too intense for me. Your wife might like it, worth a try!  
When I first got with my guy he was trying to do it like his ex wife liked it I assumed.  I had to tell him what I liked and he’s been doing it my way ever since.  

• Members
7 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Everyone is different. I like licking, sucking is too intense for me. Your wife might like it, worth a try!  
When I first got with my guy he was trying to do it like his ex wife liked it I assumed.  I had to tell him what I liked and he’s been doing it my way ever since.  

michellddd - exactly tell or show a guy what you like -speaking from experience my ex-wives and current wife all enjoyed/enjoy sex a different way, but my 1st  wife would not tell me what she liked and didn't enjoy prolonged sex either. She could orgasm in two minutes or so she said, everything else was a waste of time - we seldom came together! I told her if she wanted me to explode inside her - she'd have to add  some foreplay to get my batteries running and a little head would help  every now and then - she did oblige me one time with a pussy-to-mouth blow job - her final Swan Song, filing for separation soon after! My second wife and I never had a problem cumming together and she didn't have tell me anything. She positioned herself in a way and by all the OOHS  & AAHS  and  a lot of other words - I knew I was doing a good job to give her gushing orgasms that made me cum. (we had to change a lot of sheets -  good thing we had a plastic liner on the mattress.)  My current wife is the only one who could deep throat me and I'm a couple in. over the average, but will only try new things once! I always wanted to have a Vaginal DP  with all my wives, but with a Vibrator or Dildo  and not with another guy! My two ex-wives thought I was crazy and were not into Dildos or Vibrators either!  My wife told me she would love to try that, just to see what it would feel like!  She chose two Vibrators from TT and the day they arrived - that night we had a good time with the Jelly Like Vibe that she liked the way it felt in her hand! My wife was right, the Vibe and my manhood became one big vibrator as I penetrated her making us both have exploding orgasms, I thought the both us would never stop cumming! Thing is she was just as involved as I was to do this DP and the next morning she told me her pussy was still tingling - that is when you know you had good sex the night before! I asked my wife  if she was ready to do it again to satisfy that tingling feeling and to my disappointment she said no and that was the first and last time we did a DP - being married 17 yrs. now!

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/30/2022 at 2:40 PM, Jennifer01 said:

From talking to guys I get the impression it's somewhat of an acquired taste,  I guess much like eating oysters, or maybe even giving guys oral sex.  Many don't enjoy the feeling of something foreign sliding down their throats.  But if done right to me, I'm putty in their hands and there is nothing I wouldn't do for repayment!

1687091522.gif

Love to give oral

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/14/2022 at 12:08 PM, Sdffm3 said:

Going down on my wife instantly gets me hard. I love to suck ,lick and savor her incredible, soft, wet, and smoothe lips and tease her clit while lightly sucking and nibbling.

Absolutely agree. Add moaning to it and you have a recipe for an awesome time🤩

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love eating pussy and ass. Would do just this if she’d let me. I love it when a woman pulls my head out and up, takes my cock and wants to fuck. Which of course I do. She is soaking wet and you can feel her juices squeezing out. Then after we both cum i roll off, pull her pussy up to my mouth and let both our cums drip out. 

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, raym718 said:

I love eating pussy and ass. Would do just this if she’d let me. I love it when a woman pulls my head out and up, takes my cock and wants to fuck. Which of course I do. She is soaking wet and you can feel her juices squeezing out. Then after we both cum i roll off, pull her pussy up to my mouth and let both our cums drip out. 

I wish for this very thing often, but sadly it has only been a dream

• Sad 1