Official Community Forums Home

What would be a good toy for wife to help her squirt.

Frank82

• Members

Ok wife was masturbating the other day by herself and she squirted a lot. She used a g-spot vibrator.  I got her to do some once with my fingers. She has to be in a certain position to do so would there be any toys that would help with this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hi Frank82!

What a wonderful husband you are! As you might have deduced, internal stimulation goes a LONG way towards that gushing "squirting" orgasms you're looking for. I'd suggest trying a Dual Action toy to get the internal and external stimulation that will really get her hot!  

You can find all of our Dual Action Toys by clicking HERE

Some that come really highly recommended from the TooTimid offices are:

The Bae Rotating Rechargeable Rabbit - This vibe is rechargeable (as it says in the name) but also offers rotating beads and a rotating shaft for internal pleasure, while the bunny clit-teaser has six pulsating & escalating vibration functions. 

The Powerful 10 Function Mini Rabbit Lover - This is a personal favorite! Its very soft and smooth silicone (which is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin) and is INCREDIBLY powerful for its size. It's a petite toy, so its perfect for beginners, and while the shaft doesn't rotate, the head is slightly angled to caress her g-spot! 

The OVO K4 Silicone Rabbit - This is the sleekest of the three and in my opinion the most stylish! The silicone is really smooth and again, hypoallergenic. OVO is a German company that makes incredibly high-quality toys, and the K4 is even waterproof for use in the bath or shower. 

For a more G-Spot specific toy you can check out the G-Spot Vibes Category by clicking HERE.

We also have some suggestions for G-Spot toys!

Grace's G-Spot Stimulator -  A very basic, beginners g-spot vibe, this tiny toy is great for use during foreplay since its so small! The curved tip and firm shaft is great for massaging her g-spot, and it even lights up! 

The Lucid Dream #14 - One of our more popular g-spot vibes, this smooth toy is from Doc Johnson, and offers powerful stimulation in a unique shape! The vibrations are multi-speed and the long neck is flexible so you can reach her sweet spots easily!

The Liam G-Spot Vibrator - The Liam is very similar to a lot of beginner g-spot vibes, and has powerful multi-speed vibrations that go from the tip of the angled shaft to the soft ticklers at the base that are designed to stimulate her clit. The soft jelly shaft bends with her, and this vibe is also waterproof! 

I hope that gives you a good jumping off point! Not all women can squirt, and not all women who can do every time! Don't get frustrated if you don't get the "explosion" you're looking for right away! Keep playing and enjoy the journey! She certainly will! If you have any questions at all feel free to reach out again on the forums or by personal message! 

- Ali 

*Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. I'm not dispensing medical advice! Just friendly helpful notions! (though I DO look great in a lab coat)* 

• Members

Thank you for your help and toy recommendations. I will share with the wife.