Official Community Forums Home

Aria Waterproof Lotus Flutter

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

WOW! This beauty definitely caught me off guard! I was super impressed with this vibrator as I am usually skeptical of any kind of vibrator that has the little clit attachment. First off, I love the packaging and general appearance of this vibrator, I loved the color I got (orange) and the whole packaging ensemble just has a very nice girly vibe to it. I also really liked that it’s made of silicone I really enjoy the feel of silicone and it’s super easy to clean (always a bonus)!

I used my lotus both in bed and in the bath tub which I also love that it’s waterproof, I feel like water proof toys are the best since it makes them versatile when it comes to where you use them. The vibrations on the lotus are very very nice there is a nice range from slow soft vibrations to much stronger ones to help you get that nice “o”. Another bonus, was that it’s pretty quiet, almost silent which any toy user can appreciate.  Probably the most impressive part of the lotus for me was the pulse patterns, I was really blown away by how amazing they felt! There are around 10 different pulse/vibrations to pick from and I guarantee you’ll find one that fits you just right!

Like all amazing things, this vibrator does have some things I would change, number one the speed/vibration controls. There is one button for everything. So you have to press press press to get through every pattern and cycle through to go back, I also really didn’t like that there was no real off button. I had to hold down the one button until it turned off. I didn’t really care too much for the clit tickle attachment I just kind of found it annoying, the vibrator would definitely hold its own by itself.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone from an intermediate to a beginner toy user, a wonderfully pleasing addition to the toy box. I think it would make a great gift for that special someone, and would definitely be fun to use with a partner as part of some hot foreplay! Give the lotus a try you will not regret it!!

Here's the link so you can check out this beauty!

https://www.tootimid.com/Aria-Lotus-Flutter-8449.html