Official Community Forums Home

Fantasy C-Ringz Vibrating Cock Cage

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

At first glance this fun little contraption can come off a bit scary, however have your partner slip this gadget on and brace yourself for an amazingly fun night! My husband and I were both nervous the first night we tried the fantasy cock cage, but we were quickly over it as soon as we started to use it. The cock cage is made of a rubber safe material and is very stretchy so definitely fits most girths and lengths. The nicest feature of this cock cage is the bullet that attaches really nicely to the top of the cage for some clit fun as an added bonus. Both the hubs and I really liked the bullet we both got some pretty intense pleasure from it, it’s not an extreme vibration but just enough to keep things hot and heavy!

There were only a few things my husband and I would have changed on the fantasy cock cage, for myself I wish the bullet was a little stronger for sure! My husband on the other hand, would change how tight the cock cage fits. Once everything is slippery and wet the cock cage kept sliding off instead of staying in place. So maybe if it was a little tighter or made of a different (not so stretchy) material it might make it stay on better. Those were the 2 things we would change, besides that this was super fun and definitely felt great we both had long lasting orgasms and were eager to use it again! I would recommend this product for an intermediate to pro toy user it may be a bit much for a beginner. So if you’re looking for a little kink in the bedroom with your partner this is a great toy in throw into the sheets! ;)

Heres the link if you wanna cage it up! 

https://www.tootimid.com/Fantasy-C-Ringz-Vibrating-Cock-Cage-8287.html