Official Community Forums Home

Large Labia - Love or Hate

• Members
On 9/18/2020 at 9:05 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

PhotoChic I would not worry about your outer Labia folds, your medium compared to other women I've seen who have larger Labia folds. I saw one woman on the internet who could actually tie her Outer Labia in a knot, now that's what I call a large Labia. Both my ex and my current wife have innies so there wasn't or isn't much to suck on. I'd give anything for my wife to  have something like what you have or bigger. Don't worry be happy!

Your pussylip's look so delicious and I would love to open them up for you with my big thick cock mmmmmmmm

• Members
38 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

I think your labia is beautiful. It doesn’t matter what size it is. That is one of the most beautiful things on a woman’s body. I just love to engulf my wife’s labia and kiss and suck on it and pull it with my teeth. I can’t imagine any woman altering their labia. They are all beautiful!

👌 👌

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I want my woman sitting on my face with those big labia hanging down. Love pulling them into my mouth sucking and nibbleing on them. Also they’re great for folding onto her clit and squeezing it. They cum instantly