Official Community Forums Home

Large Labia - Love or Hate

• Members

I have large labia folds and enjoy my honey licking, sucking and playing with them... as well as stretching them out which makes them tingle... I have seen articles where women have their labia folds trimmed ,,, WHY? 

Do you enjoy your labia folds or wish they were smaller? 

Does anyone have any kinky tips when it comes to playing with labia? 

LL.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I have a small labia. Never had any complaints. ;)

• Like 2

This post reminded me about an artist that made molds of 400 labias, and made a "wall" of them called The Great Wall of Vagina. Here's the link:

The Great Wall Of Vagina

• Like 4

• Members
On 7/27/2016 at 1:21 PM, PhotoChic said:

I have large labia folds and enjoy my honey licking, sucking and playing with them... as well as stretching them out which makes them tingle... I have seen articles where women have their labia folds trimmed ,,, WHY? 

LL.jpg

looks like fun to me!

• Members

I think it's no different than preferences with breasts, or balls, or saggy or dangle....or other "parts".

Some like big ones, and other like small ones! :)

Some like 'em long and saggy, and some do not.

And, you have to play with what each other has got!! :D

Also, it's got to be a rush, and equally a rush, if your bride reaches down and spreads her lips open, and says "eat me!".....big ones, or small ones....

;)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/27/2016 at 0:21 PM, PhotoChic said:

LL.jpg

From a male stand point I would love it damn !! Love eating pussy and that would be Delicious, to lick, suck or wrap my lips around. Just saying !:P 

• Members

My wife's is small, but did not marry her for that so it does not matter. We are what we are. I do not know why a women would want to have them cut unless their is real medical condition. I am uncut and my wife is fine with that. We get to hung up on the small things like that it is the deep connection with the person that really matters.

• 5 months later...
  • Review Team

big or small they are all yummy , it makes you who you are sexually

• Review Team

the best part is running your tongue around in and through to get to the plump juicy clit awaiting to be licked and sucked

• Members

They cum in all sizes. Never complained about them. AS long as I had the pleasure of licking, sucking , tonguing ,and kissing them. Always enjoy the longer ones with the skin hanging down. A real turn on for me and my tongue. Love to suck it up with my mouth & lips and run my tongue from the bottom of the ass crack to the clit.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife’s are small, but I have always loved big pronounced one, that is sexy as hell. But I am a bit nasty and I love it. The only thing your picture is missing is my cum dripping out of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 7/27/2016 at 2:21 PM, PhotoChic said:

LL.jpg

I absolutely have a huge fetish with huge plump labia and the whole pussy, it actually even makes the asshole look like an amazing and delightful meal

• Like 2

• Members

I have 3 words “selfish mother fuckers”, who are they to destroy the beauty of how they was made. NOTHING better than big pussy lips, except my dick between them. Your man is an incredibly lucky person, just feel, taste, and gently pull them with his lips, then put his dick in them, wow, that is incredible. Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I love huge labia’s 

• Members

I think your labia look fantastic. I don't think you need to do anything kinky. Just licking, sucking and kissing those sweet lips would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

your lips are in creditable  sexy wwwould love to c them pulled apart and your clit hard is your clit big?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I absolutely love a large labia and clit

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/27/2016 at 2:21 PM, PhotoChic said:

LL.jpg

PhotoChic I would not worry about your outer Labia folds, your medium compared to other women I've seen who have larger Labia folds. I saw one woman on the internet who could actually tie her Outer Labia in a knot, now that's what I call a large Labia. Both my ex and my current wife have innies so there wasn't or isn't much to suck on. I'd give anything for my wife to  have something like what you have or bigger. Don't worry be happy!

• Thanks 1