Official Community Forums Home

First vibrator experience...that I wish I could reexperience..

Danni1966

When I started Crossdressing, and exploring my sexual side...I had this experience....

I remember my first anal toy experience...where I used a small vibrator for the first time...which I had put in a lubed condom.  I didn't go far as I held on the end of the condom like a balloon...  As the sensation seeped deep into me, I literally closed my eyes as if I were on autopilot...and as I came to...I was making muffled uhs....as I could feel myself cum...as if I was peeing, but it was cum...uncontrollable and so hot as my penis was hard...and of course I didn't want to stop....  A).  Did I have a multiple orgasm, b).  How can I repeat it?

• Like 1

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hi Danni1966! 

It would seem that you had a great prostate orgasm! The prostate gland is also called the "male g-spot" or the p-spot! It's the same bundle of nerves that women have, only for men its located about 2-4 inches inside the rectal cavity! Many women report feeling as though they were urinating while they have a squirting g-spot orgasm and from everything you've described I'd say the two match up pretty close! 

We have a great selection of Prostate Massagers, in all kinds of materials, vibrations patterns and sizes. 

Dev's 10 Function Prostate Stimulator is a great vibrating toy made out of non-porous silicone. Silicone can be completely sanitized in ways that more porous materials like jelly cannot, so its a safer option for anal play. 

The Men's Pleasure Wand comes in two sizes, regular and the Men's Pleasure Wand XL, and it has a curved handle that provides vibrations to the scrotum as well! Both are waterproof, and provide intense vibrations, controlled by a corded remote. 

The Blue Ultra Power Prostate Massager is a slick smooth plastic option, with POWERFUL multi-speed vibrations and a long shaft so you can go as deep or shallow as you want! If you look at the image for it, you'll see there's a dip in the head, which was specifically crafted for massaging the prostate. 

Finally, to amp up your prostate play, we offer the Max G Stimulating Male Prostate Gel. There is a fantastic review on there from a verified customer, and the fragrance-free formula uses natural clove oil to enhance your p-spot pleasure! 

Hope that was helpful! Feel free to message me directly if you have any other questions! Thank you for joining the forum and for choosing TooTimid! 

- Ali from TooTimid