Official Community Forums Home

I am a 41 year old happily married father of 2 (11 and 21). I have been married 15 years and have a great marriage and love my wife.

I was diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis) in September of 2009.  I am still able to walk but my balance is way off and I am constantly fatigued.

Neurologic Impact of Multiple Sclerosis on Sex

Sexual arousal begins in the central nervous system, as the brain sends messages to the  (organs along the nerve pathway in the spinal cord. MS-related changes to these nerve pathways can directly or indirectly impair sexual functioning. For example, the following symptoms can occur as a direct result of myelin breakdown in the spinal cord or brain:

My issue is this: I can get an erection. I can ejaculate via masturbation.  I can have sex with my wife put not cum inside her.  I could go on forever (yeah I know) if I had the stamina. But it adds a lot of stress when my wife cums and than watches me struggle in vain to get off. I love my wife and wish we could have a "normal" sex life together.  Anyone got any ideas? PLEASE HELP

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Have you tried toys?  If you get off by hand it could be you need more physical pressure.  Maybe oral?  Anybody else have thoughts?