Official Community Forums Home

Prolly Been Asked

Guest Guest_LMarieH_*

Guest Guest_LMarieH_*

Hi. Me and my boyfriend have been having anal sex maybe once a week. He has only came inside of me once or twice. When I told my girlfriends about this they all said you can get pregnent. They said it wasnt likely but it was possible. Is this true? And also my boyfriend said that if we keep doing this after a while we will have to stop because something would happen to my anus. He wont tell me though and I dont know if its just because he is embarassed or because he doesnt really know? So what happens to your anus after alot of anal sex? I'm really curious because l really enjoy it but I dont want any long term effects to happen to me. Plz help! :)

Guest paulvall
:(  plzz someone answer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doesn't anybody pay attention is science class anymore? I can't believe that someone old enough to be having anal sex could be so ignorant about the subject! Be that as it may, I assume that someone out there is asking the question because they want to know.

Yes, it is possible, but not likely that you can get pregnant having anal sex. If your boyfriend is not using a condom( what's the matter with you, girll! Haven't yo heard about AIDS, and other sexually transmitted diseases?? Don't you know that the tissues that line your rectum and anus are much thinner and tear easier than the tissues in your vagina??) It is possible, if your body is in the riight attitude, such as the doggy position, where the anus is above the vagina, that sperm that flows out of the anus can enter the vagina, travel up the vagina to the uterus and impregnate you. That's a long trip, and while it is not likely, it is possible, and that is the question you asked.

The second question relates to what can happen to the anus if you over indulge in anal sex. Well, the muscles in the sphincter of the anus can stretch and weaken, and then your anus will start leaking bowel fluid, a stinky, and messy problem that will drive friends away from you even if you have clothes on! Most people who do anal, don't do it more frequently than every other day, and then not for hours on end. The tissues are thin, and they dry out fast, even with lubricants. Because the anus has strong muscles, they put additional friction on the penis, and the guy gets a sore penis from all the friction, and needs a day or so to heal, too. ( God's plan to tell us not to enjoy too much of a great thing!) You can help keep these muscles toned by doing Kegel exercises, and practicing cutting off the flow of urine when you are peeing each day. This will tighten the muscles in both the anus and the vagina, and cause you increased sensitivity, and the ability to put the big squeeze on your boyfriend with your vagina, too. If he doesn't buy the condom, buy your own. Many younger women do, and keep them by their bed so that they don't run out when they need them the most. This is cheap insurance against an unwanted pregnacy, and STD's. Learn how to put a condom on your lover's penis- he'll love the pampering, even if he is complaining about having less sensation wearing one.( Tha't bullshit, in my personal experience, and I haven't even tried some of the ultra thin condoms that are now available.) Do the shopping for condoms, and try the various kinds and styles out. Share them with sisters and girlfriends, and ask for product reviews. How else is a young lady to learn what feels best? Square your young man away about using condoms and have fun. Just take it easy, and do those kegels. :D

Guest Guest_Haywood_*
Hi. Me and my boyfriend have been having anal sex maybe once a week. He has only came inside of me once or twice. When I told my girlfriends about this they all said you can get pregnent. They said it wasnt likely but it was possible. Is this true? And also my boyfriend said that if we keep doing this after a while we will have to stop because something would happen to my anus. He wont tell me though and I dont know if its just because he is embarassed or because he doesnt really know? So what happens to your anus after alot of anal sex? I'm really curious because l really enjoy it but I dont want any long term effects to happen to me. Plz help!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You CAANNOT get pregnant from having anal sex, if you do then sperm had to get into your vagina by running around the tight end and slipping past the guard.

actually getting pregnant is not as easy as people tend to believe, your egg is only viable for 3 days and sperm in the vagina is only viable for 2 days.

Doesn't anybody pay attention is science class anymore?  I can't believe that someone old enough to be having anal sex could be so ignorant about the subject! Be that as it may, I assume that someone out there is asking the question because they want to know.

Yes, it is possible, but not likely that you can get pregnant having anal sex. If your boyfriend is not using a condom( what's the matter with you, girll! Haven't yo heard about AIDS, and other sexually transmitted diseases?? Don't you know that the tissues that line your rectum and anus are much thinner and tear easier than the tissues in your vagina??) 

Well for one thing my science teacher has yet to talk about anal sex..And I'm not that old..And yes I have heard of STD's but this is the first guy I have ever been sexual active with and as I am his first girl. So we are both clean. We also got tested to see if we may have had anything. But thank you for your help :)