Official Community Forums Home

Bj Troubles...

trickychick

• Members

Why, ever since Ive been making much more effort and really getting into giving my man oral sex, has he not cum?

He used to, in about 2 seconds, but since ive been experimenting and actually trying, I get to a point where I cant carry on, my mouth aches, my arm muscle aches, my tounge hurts, and he has to finish it by hand himself (how embarressing, he could do that anytime lol!) I have been getting quite upset, this morning he said sometimes that just happens, he had no desire to finish what I started, he enjoyed what I did and then just got up, saying 'dont worry'...!

I have always had a bit of trouble fitting cocks into my mouth & finding a good method, I worry about my teeth, have trouble moving my tounge and cant seem to find a technique that isnt uncomfortable. I love my SO's cock, but I cant seem to accomodate it very easily. I have tounge tie and cant stick out my tounge very far at all, but apart from that i dont know why I am like this!

Any suggestions?

:(

• Members
Why, ever since Ive been making much more effort and really getting into giving my man oral sex, has he not cum?

He used to, in about 2 seconds, but since ive been experimenting and actually trying, I get to a point where I cant carry on, my mouth aches, my arm muscle aches, my tounge hurts, and he has to finish it by hand himself (how embarressing, he could do that anytime lol!) I have been getting quite upset, this morning he said sometimes that just happens, he had no desire to finish what I started, he enjoyed what I did and then just got up, saying 'dont worry'...!

I have always had a bit of trouble fitting cocks into my mouth & finding a good method, I worry about my teeth, have trouble moving my tounge and cant seem to find a technique that isnt uncomfortable. I love my SO's cock, but I cant seem to accomodate it very easily. I have tounge tie and cant stick out my tounge very far at all, but apart from that i dont know why I am like this!

Any suggestions?

:(

After you use your normal techniques, put a couple of inches into your mouth, loosely, and move your whole head in the shape of a Figure 8; then alternate with circles, one way then the other. I can make my hubby cum on demand with that technique - works pretty well. Worth a try!

• Members

Is he on an anti-depressent like paxil or blood pressure medicine. These will often make it near impossible to cum. When I changed prescriptions, I was in heaven which made her feel better.