Official Community Forums Home

An Update On My "friend With Benefits"

Matthew Dark

• Members

A quick note to everyone who wants pix of my auto-blow I will send them ASAP my repairs on my e-mail are almost done. First I have to thank EVERYONE so much for their help and advice. You have helped turn a little virgin fun into, what has been over the past few months, a sexual Renaissance. :D We have tried all sorts of oral tricks and I also found her "kernel" (thank you Imagrl) and she loves it when suck on that. We've plyed almost every oral trick and foreplay we could think of, but one problem is that, after most of the sessions, she always pressures me to go all the way and even brings different forms of BC she borrowed from her older sister ( :rolleyes: ) and I'm still not sure I want to. One day she was very upset and cried about it and the reason she's sad isn't really the sex itself, but she thinks I don't trust her and she's hurt and I don't know what to do. We were friends before our oral sessions and I still value that and I don't want to hurt her but I'm :unsure: . . . not comfortable with full out sex. I've never done it and I want my first time to feel . . . right. Recently, she hasn't been answering my calls or IMs or anything and I don't know what to do. If it will make her happy, I'm almost willing to do it, but . . . what should I do?

• Members

HI Matthew, Well I am glad to hear everything orally is going much better. As far as losing the V card that, you know is up to you.

Have you ever talked to her about why that is so important to her? I understand you wanting it to be right etc.. and basically with that special person. Once you lose the V card as you know it is not something you can take back although at times I wish I could :lol: Since I wish I would have lost my virginity with my current husband.

I would hate to see you lose it just to make someone else happy. I believe that you should want to, with your complete heart etc in it, not just because it will make someone else happy. Also find out why this issue is so important to her, when she decides to talk to you again. I am sorry to hear that she is upset over the issue of you not being ready to go to that step. To me that sounds a little selfish on her side. The decision you know is yours, my opinion is that unless YOU are ready to go that step, I wouldn't do it just to make someone else happy. This is a hard decision and I wish you the best of luck. I had to give you my opinion on this situation.

Good Luck :)