Official Community Forums Home

Jack Rabbit Just Doesn't Cut It, But The Bullet Does

crznbye

• Members

I purchased my first 2 toys based on reviews from Too Timid last year. I've gotten some use out of both toys.

The Jackrabbit was the first one and this got rave reviews on this site and others. Yet for me, it just doesn't do it. One of my good friends bought one about the same time and she had the same experience. It just doesn't thrill like people say it does.

The second one I got was the diving dolphin bullet. Now this is GREAT! Its two bullets attached to a single controller, but you can control each individually. Then there is the dolphin cock ring, that both bullets go into. The front one stimulates the clit, the back one stimulates the taint for him. Both DH and I love this toy. From using the bullets by themselves for foreplay, massages, self play, and anal play to using the dolphin for awesome orgasms. This toy has been a multi-facetid wonder.

So - what do you do when you find a dud toy that doesn't do it for you? Its not like I'm gonna ebay a used jackrabbit.