Official Community Forums Home

Tell me how you would eat my pussy!

• Members

I would have you lay on your back with your legs spread wide and I would start with my tongue at your asshole and work my way up over your labia to your clit. I would do that a few times until you started getting wet. I would then stick my tongue deep inside your pussy and lap up all your juices that started flowing. Once I had you squirming I would pull back the hood on your clit and gently take your clit inside of my mouth and start sucking on it. While doing that I would put my finger inside you and feel around for your g-spot. I would then continue sucking on your clit while putting pressure on your g-spot until you squirted all over the place. I would then get down and stick my tongue deep into your pussy and lick up all that fine juice that you squirted out. I would then move up and share some of that juice with you by sticking my tongue deep in your mouth while my cock found its way into that swollen wet pussy of yours.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

First I'd explore your body to find your pleasure spots, and when found, stimulate each spot watching your every reaction and listening to every sound for information to help me know how to completely seduce you,  I would memorize those spots for further stimulation and progress to your pelvic area and to focus on your pussy and clit, to insure the sensitive spots found there received the attention they needed to send you into orgasmic bliss, I would incorporate a dildo to further stimulate your pussy while applying my tongue to your clit. Insuring you enjoyed having your pussy stuffed while experiencing oral satisfaction a most rewarding combination.  I wouldn't stop until you've had multiple climaxes and You said you'd had enough.  Anyway that's how I'd do it.😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1