Official Community Forums Home

Hello!

• Members

Hello y'all! My name is Starr, and I'm new here! 

I'm a new blogger and new product reviewer, so I don't know a lot, but I'm hoping I'll learn! I'm from Texas, and I'm currently trying to move out of my parent's house ^^; I like a lot of cute things (my bedroom kinda really looks like I'm 13) but I also like creepy things! Honestly, my couch about sums me up: it's pink and there's stuffed animals on it, but there's also an eyeball cushion and a Five Nights at Freddy's blanket. 

It's nice to meet y'all!  

• Like 1

• Members

Hello I'm new hear as well strawberry and its nice to meet you! I'm already a reviewer on my blog.  I'm a more of a staying in girl who loves watching movies and cuddles of the sofa, sometimes i love going to the stables and riding horses. 

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Chantellemckenna said:

Hello I'm new hear as well strawberry and its nice to meet you! I'm already a reviewer on my blog.  I'm a more of a staying in girl who loves watching movies and cuddles of the sofa, sometimes i love going to the stables and riding horses. 

I love horses! How often do you get to ride? 

• Members
19 hours ago, Starrystrawberry said:

I love horses! How often do you get to ride? 

I try and ride at least 3 tines a week but I'm always there all weekend. I love going on hacks with my friends. 

• Members
On 4/5/2018 at 10:48 PM, Starrystrawberry said:

Hello y'all! My name is Starr, and I'm new here! 

I'm a new blogger and new product reviewer, so I don't know a lot, but I'm hoping I'll learn! I'm from Texas, and I'm currently trying to move out of my parent's house ^^; I like a lot of cute things (my bedroom kinda really looks like I'm 13) but I also like creepy things! Honestly, my couch about sums me up: it's pink and there's stuffed animals on it, but there's also an eyeball cushion and a Five Nights at Freddy's blanket. 

It's nice to meet y'all!  

Hi Starr! 

Nice to meet you! <3