Official Community Forums Home

Hello, from Texas

McKenzie

• Members

I’m new to the forum and curious. I’m in my 40’s and married to a much older man who has ED so he pretty much avoids sex. I’m looking for ways to stay satisfied in this celibacy relationship.

BBAE4A2C-CE7E-4564-A8FB-607684361CD3.jpeg

• Sad 2

• Members

He’s more interested in companionship.

• Members

Great picture!!!

He’s not interested in any play? I feel for you. ED doesn’t stop people from using fingers, lips, tongues, and toys. Maybe approach him with other things to do other than penetration. 

• Like 1

• Members

He’s really sweet and caring. And really shy! I think he would faint if he found my toy stash! But, I’ll take your advice and encourage him to play more! Who knows, maybe he’s waiting for an invitation!

• Members

Thanks! Still figuring things out! 🧐

• Members

To be the dominant one, I may need a couple of glasses of wine 🍷!

• Members

Thank you for your very helpful suggestions. I appreciate that you took the time to outline some suggestions for us. I cannot imagine a time when he would accept a strap on, but who knows! Maybe it is a fantasy he has that I’m not aware of! I do love penetration and miss that feeling. 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

'what about posibly a 3 some you should ask him and see what he thinks thats always sexy as hell but only some people can succesfully have a marrige and be ok with doing stuff like that so make sure yall are both ok with it and that would be perfect

• Members
On 4/6/2018 at 3:34 PM, McKenzie said:

He’s really sweet and caring. And really shy! I think he would faint if he found my toy stash! But, I’ll take your advice and encourage him to play more! Who knows, maybe he’s waiting for an invitation!

I’m in a similar situation!! When I pulled a couple of toys out I think I freaked him out!! He didn’t act interested AT ALL. Made me real sad😢 but now I’m just perfecting my “alone time.”

I feel for ya! I'm 61 but love sex,  some slight ED, but I'm a firm believer in her pleasure and luckily I'm into giving oral and fingering,, talk to him bout at least joining while you use/play with toys. Be involved, even if just kissing and caressing you.

• Members
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, McKenzie said:

I’m new to the forum and curious. I’m in my 40’s and married to a much older man who has ED so he pretty much avoids sex. I’m looking for ways to stay satisfied in this celibacy relationship.

BBAE4A2C-CE7E-4564-A8FB-607684361CD3.jpeg

be interment by showering together, cuddling .. if he still has a tongue use it