Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex On A "bigger" Man.....

I am not a beginner in oral sex, but I am new to giving oral sex to a guy who is bigger than most (all around). Hes not just long and not just wide, hes both so Im having a hard time trying to complete it. I pretty much know that I have to stay at the tip and use my hand (so Ive heard) but isnt there any other way? I mean Im used to getting it all in my mouth usually and now that I cant I feel, for lack of a better word, inadequate. And I hate feeling that way, so if anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Hes feeling good but I know he can feel better.

• Members
I am not a beginner in oral sex, but I am new to giving oral sex to a guy who is bigger than most (all around). Hes not just long and not just wide, hes both so Im having a hard time trying to complete it. I pretty much know that I have to stay at the tip and use my hand (so Ive heard) but isnt there any other way? I mean Im used to getting it all in my mouth usually and now that I cant I feel, for lack of a better word, inadequate. And I hate feeling that way, so if anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Hes feeling good but I know he can feel better.

Just a thought, my asawa is Filipino. She was upset because I have the average size American Popo and her other 2 sexual encounters were with Filipino's who were much smaller. She almost cried because she couldn't fit all of me in her mouth. The tip of the popo is the most sensitive and the rest can be done by hand. I get wonderful bjs from her, so just do what you can. As a man I think all women who give good bjs are wonderful. In my experience (20-30) I have found 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My daughters father is about ten inches and I never could fit his whole dick in my mouth but no matter how you do it try to relax your jaw muscles and enjoy don't worry about it fitting it all into your mouth after time you eventualy get more & more into your mouth. I was with him for six years and never had a complaint fro him or anybody else I was messing around with on the side. Thanks to my first I now enjoy giving BJ's because I know that no matter what if you perform weel then there should be no problem.