Official Community Forums Home

Hi...

• Members

I’m new to this forum but have been a TooTimid customer for a while now. I enjoy sexual experimentation and although I’ve only experienced women I am also bi-curious.  Having been raised in a traditional upbringing I was never comfortable sharing this with my prior partners for fear they would not accept that aspect of my sexuality so I repressed it.  I lost my wife several years ago.  The sex between us was always satisfying but we never used toys.  When she was feeling extra randy she would alternate between sucking my cock and licking my ass which I found very hot. I would also reciprocate when I went down on her, sometimes sliding my tongue in her ass and also sliding a lubricated finger in her butt while I ate her pussy. That often sent her over the edge. I fantasized about her putting a dildo or vibrator in my ass while she sucked me. I even fantasized about her using a strap on and dominating me. But I never acted on it because I was afraid she wouldn’t understand.   It seems like there are a lot of open minded and non judgemental people on this site. I look forward to learning new things and sharing more about my experiences and fantasies.