Official Community Forums Home

Used Hatachi Wand Too Much?

MySBC

My lady have been together a long time.   I enjoy seeing her orgasm.   She use to orgasm quickly by masterbation, when I licked her.  I purchased a Hatachi Magic Wand for her   a few years ago.  That worked great until about two years ago  and she would use it when she was home when I was at work and the kids were at school.   Now she cannot reach orgasm with the wand.   Licking her no longer works.  I purchased a Womanizer and that worked but she said it was too hard to position the womanizer.   I purchased the flutter attachment for the wand she said that it felt good but not enough to orgasm.  Clit stimulation is the only way she can orgasm.   All the years we have been together, over 30 years,  I can remember her reaching orgasm once when I was inside her and that was many years and over 100 lbs ago.  We both are fat,  We tried strap-ons and dildos.   She thinks that she has used the wand so much that her clit is desensitized.   

I would appreciate any suggestions on what may make her clit more sensitive,   I see ads and info or creams, oils, pills that will make her clit more sensitive, but I want to know what has worked.   She tells me to go ahead but I want her to orgasm.  I want her to enjoy sex as much as I do.  

Thank you

• Members

Maybe it's not the wand at all, and more to do with being at that time of life when things are changing for her? Being overweight doesn't help either, that I know. 

My wife doesn't O as fast as she did when we were younger. For that matter....neither do I, but that's a good thing for me! ;) 

Try doing those things she likes, to get her primed and going. Make an afternoon or evening out of it! Tell her your intent. 

Also....location location location! My wife really gets horned up when we get naked outside. Has better O's outside too. Something like that....even a different room or motel or hotel. 

• Members

Oh....and forgot to mention....I bought my wife a Magic Wand years ago. If anything, it made her orgasm easier when I licked her. 

Thank you.  Being tired does not help.   Our kids are adults and still home.  A bit of an issue with our Autistic son.   He has to come back few times to tell him to go and another kiss from me and his mom,    So we are both tired by the time he is sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crazy Cat

Yes, plan an evening for your wife. Get a caregiver to be at the house if needed for your son and get away just the two of you. Being a caregiver is extremely exhausting. Please take time for yourselves.