Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Stimulation

other67

With a partner, I love having my nipples sucked -hard. Anyone recommend a toy or device that can replicate this for solo action? Clamps don't do it for me - I am looking for suction.

• Members

First off WELCOME!! I went looking for you here on the shopping area of the site and I found these. I don't know for sure how well the work since I have not use them personal. Is this something that maybe you were looking for?

Hope this helps some and Welcome again! :)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3639

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3216

• Members

Though not exactly the same, nipple rings (wrap around, noose type, not pierced) can create a VERY stimulating feeling... My girl has VERY large nipples, and likes the kind that have to be put on by mouth... you have to sort of suck the nipple through... keeps them very erect, and that feeling under her dress while we are out to dinner drives her mad... keeps her very horny 'til we get home...

There are some that have adjustable hoops or wires, and some you buy by size... don't get them too tight... Some jewellers will even make them for you...

Lots on the web... Google them and you'll find more than you'll need... :rolleyes: