Official Community Forums Home

Wireless Clit Climaxer

me4now

• Members

ok maybe its me i bought the wireless clit climaxer and i tried it but i got nothing from it so i had my husband help me out and nothing so we think that maybe i have gotten used to more intense stimulators and this toy may not have enough power.

so im asking everyones input on this toy so you guys please!!!!let me know if you tried this toy and what happen

• Members

I purchased one of these during the power tool sale and I had the same reaction...not enough to get me off

I was wondering the same thing about not enough intensity...

I tried mine with some of the Viva Cream and there was a little more sensation but it was nothing like I wanted

if ya take the sleeve off you have a nice micro stimulator

I put mine in the box of misfit toys, fun to talk about but not alot of play action...

• Members

i agree 100% it just didnt work for me but i really enjoy the HUSTLER i have been doing some research on Mikayle list and have found some other options so hopefully you can also.

i agree 100% it just didnt work for me but i really enjoy the HUSTLER i have been doing some research on Mikayle list and have found some other options so hopefully you can also.

Is this a product we should discontinue selling? What do you think? Is there anyone that would value this product?

• Members

im not sure if you should discontinue because what doesnt work for one or two people may work for someone else. check and see if more than just 2people have tried and got notta from it and if they all agree that its not worth having then discontiue.

i just didnt like it but again its just me please let me know what happen :)