Official Community Forums Home

Dual Action Vibe Or Regular Vibe

nosleepnmesa

• Members

I know that there are people that just don't like the dual action vibes and others that love them like myself.

I was trying to make a poll on this but I couldn't get it to work right. For the men which one do you enjoy using on your SO and why?

I myself am a lover of the dual action vibes, granted my first was just your basic vibrator nothing fancy but it did do its job. I have found that with the dual action I have multi Os easier and love the clitoral stimulation alot, it makes me hot hot hot. :D

• Members

I think that the dual action definitely has an advantage over a traditional vibe, as it offers clitoral stimulation with insertion - which is what most women need for the most powerful orgasms.

However, I am a girl who believes in variance and in just having some good, old-fashioned phallic insertion - in which case a regular dildo or vibe works better! I think it really depends what I am in the mood for. If I want to get off super fast - dual action it is, hands down!

Mikayla