Official Community Forums Home

Clit Buddy Rocky Rabbit Erection Enhancer

nosleepnmesa

• Members

NO1720-1main.jpg

Clit Buddy

I have always been a little skeptical when it comes to cock rings. When I saw this product it sure did get my attention though. I thought wow something that will not only stimulate my clit but also help enhance my husband's erection and vibrate him to. What more could a couple ask for?

The clit buddy is made of a soft jelly ring, attached to it is a little rabbit for clitoral stimulation. This also has a small bullet attached to it. It requires 3 watch batteries, which are included. When I took this out of the box, I thought to myself, this is not going to stretch very well, since my husband is a little big on the girth side. I washed it up, and decided before I show my husband what we got, I will see how stretching it truly is, I pulled a little bit on it and I was truly amazed that it stretched really easily. Most cock rings go not only around your penis, but also around your package too, this one is just your basic ring with a huge surprise for the both of you. The ears on the little rabbit are firm, they extend approximately about an inch out. The bullet is multi-speed and is actually really quiet. Since this is a soft jelly it is extremely easy to clean, just a little antibacterial soap and warm water.

We installed the 3 watch batteries and put the bullet back where it belongs. We of course started with a little foreplay since cock rings are best put on while semi-erect. My husband stretch the ring to go over his semi-erect cock, he was amazed at how easily it stretched over. My husband said," It fits just right it was not too tight at all, or uncomfortable. My husband gasped in pleasure when he turned on the little bullet. He stated,"That the bullet really does cause a lot of vibration." We tried this bunny in two different positions to see which one would be the best. I laid on my back and put my legs on my husband shoulders and I could immediately feel the little rabbit ears vibrating my clitoris, this little rabbit sure does have some power for only having 3 watch batteries. Thank goodness it is also a cock ring, I lost count how many times my husband said,"Baby I am going to come because of the vibration, I am not going to be able to last." Well to both of our surprise he did last longer.

The other position we tried was doggie style. Which is also a great way for the ears to tease your clitoris, my husband said for him the pleasure was still the same. In this position make sure that the bunny ears are on the underside. My husband stated, " That not only did the cock ring fit firmly around him, but it did seem to help him last longer." We both had multiple orgasms. Normally my husband will come and that is it, thanks to this little couple buddy, once we both came the vibrations from the ring helped to bring my husband up once again.

I have an entirely new outlook on cock rings. This is wonderful for any couple looking for a hands free clitoral stimulation with a cock ring that will add pleasure to him as well. My husband put it on the top of our toy box.

Happy Playing!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5033