Official Community Forums Home

Toy Tips Please?

• Members

I just got a brand new toy and I’m looking for some tips on making the best use of it. It’s my first and very realistic-looking dildo. It’s bigger than anything I’ve ever experienced before and I want to make the absolute most of it. 

I took it to the shower with some KY to try it. Oh my god! I didn’t know I would FEEL it, everywhere! I had some fun, but just as it was getting good, it was getting harder to stand up. 

Any tips on positions and ways to use it without standing?

Inexperienced and excited. 

• 2 weeks later...

It’s here! A one-stop spot for all the information you need on the care and cleaning of vibrators, dildos, masturbators, buttplugs and other sex toys. All sex toy materials are not created equal, so your care for them shouldn’t be either. Cleaning a sex toy properly is very important for your health and safety, as well as the longevity of your items. I suggest you can visit all night lover. I am a huge fan of all night lovers. If you can more information please tell. 

18 TH 1.jpg

21 th 1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

William is very correct!! Cleaning and storing your toys is very important for, not only your health, but the stability and integrity of your toys as well.

I always use warm water and liquid anitbacterial soap to clean my toys. When they're silicone, I use either their original packaging, or something like a baggie to store them in. Be sure if you do use like a felt baggie or something, that you rinse it off pre-use, due to lint.......

Never use silicone lubes with silicone toys. I prefer to use all water-based lubes, just in case of late-night fumbling around in the dark, just for that reason!!! LOL

As far as suggestions for positions, standing up is good, but if you get too weakened, and are worried about collapsing (hey, it happens), try sitting up, in a recliner or chair, or propped up on the bed. In the tub surrounded by warm water (as long as your toy is waterproof), or even sitting in the desk chair......there have been many times where I am posting here with a little buzzing going on.....  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve owned a sex doll before. Between relationships, I got curious about that side of my sexuality. I found a cheap one for $824 on https://hotsexydolls.com. She was a brunette. B-cups. Athletic. Just lovely. Sex with my doll was great. I acquired some accessories, and we sailed away to paradise. Love with a doll doesn’t replace a partner. But it relieves a lot of stress. I enjoyed my artificial sex a great deal. Exploring my sexuality with a doll was probably more ethical than entangling someone in a relationship I didn’t intend to maintain. At the time, I just needed sex. No conversations. No date nights. Just an aesthetically pleasing body. Nothing else. No complications.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...