Official Community Forums Home

I crave cock

hardandhung

• Members
1 minute ago, Cougar76 said:

If u wanted to get the kitty kat involved...so be it...if not...I'd take care of myself...using yalls interaction as my amo

It would be exciting 

• Members
Just now, aroused5 said:

It would be exciting 

You and I could 

• Members
Just now, Cougar76 said:

More than exciting...explosive baby.  😈💦💥

Much agreed

• Members
2 minutes ago, Cougar76 said:

Again...rendered speechless...mmm

My partner is gay but he considers himself bi if that makes sense 

• Members
4 minutes ago, aroused5 said:

You and I could 

We could?  Would u take the kitty kat?  I'd more than welcome ur gorgeous throbbing cock to do anything it and u want to do to me

• Members
Just now, aroused5 said:

My partner is gay but he considers himself bi if that makes sense 

He can be gay all he wants...think that would make his advances towards u all that much more intense...more enjoyable for u both...and for me

• Members
Just now, Cougar76 said:

We could?  Would u take the kitty kat?  I'd more than welcome ur gorgeous throbbing cock to do anything it and u want to do to me

Yes I would and after you watch me give a blowjob you and I can 

• Members
5 minutes ago, aroused5 said:

Yes I would and after you watch me give a blowjob you and I can 

Damn...the kitty kat is soaking wet with excitement at the thought

• Members
Just now, Cougar76 said:

Damn...the kitty kat is soaking wet with excitement at the thought

If he is not willing I don't think he would mind if I made a solo video for you 

• Members

@aroused5 @Cougar76 the conversation you guys are having is making me have to grab onto my cock and play with myself early  this morning. I too would love to be a fly on the wall and watching all of that. Better yet , I'd like to be involved in all that

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

@aroused5 @Cougar76 the conversation you guys are having is making me have to grab onto my cock and play with myself early  this morning. I too would love to be a fly on the wall and watching all of that. Better yet , I'd like to be involved in all that

Good idea

• Members
Just now, Cougar76 said:

I would luv that

Good morning 

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

Wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall or getting involved in ur morning activities too rio.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Cougar76 said:

Good morning 

Fingers crossed that some great footage of u and or of u and ur boi in ecstacy r cuming soon.  🤞😈💦💥

• Members
17 minutes ago, Cougar76 said:

Fingers crossed that some great footage of u and or of u and ur boi in ecstacy r cuming soon.  🤞😈💦💥

I second that

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 2/9/2019 at 7:04 AM, hardandhung said:

Being single and have a gorgious horny girlfriend that loves sex, she knows of my fondness to suck dick and she enjoys watching me suck my buddy almost on a daily basis. He is married but gets no lovin’ at home. We 69 a lot and it’s no secret I love to swallow his cum. Last weekend he had some time so my girlfriend wanted to see him top me which he has done many times but never with an audience. After doing my normal prep he came over with his normal hardon anticipating some ass fucking. Being the good sport she is she helped libe me up and guide his cock into my man pussy and she was shocked at how easily his 7 inch cock slid in. As my ass got fucked see was sucking my dick and I blew my load quickly as she was shocked how fast I cummed. She kept licking my dick as he pounded my ass until he finally pumped a huge load deep inside. So needless to say it was a good day and she learned how much I love dick. 

Ohh I like reading this. I would like to do this as well. Slide it right in me

C8A03251-FD98-45E3-90F0-D11380C9B7C4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/11/2019 at 9:26 AM, Love Getting Pegged said:

I feel the same way I became infatuated with dicks about 5 years agolarge.20190131_113311.jpg.b323a4228dcc2048af3ebf25981addf8.jpg

Looking good 👍 

• Members
On 2/9/2019 at 7:04 AM, hardandhung said:

Being single and have a gorgious horny girlfriend that loves sex, she knows of my fondness to suck dick and she enjoys watching me suck my buddy almost on a daily basis. He is married but gets no lovin’ at home. We 69 a lot and it’s no secret I love to swallow his cum. Last weekend he had some time so my girlfriend wanted to see him top me which he has done many times but never with an audience. After doing my normal prep he came over with his normal hardon anticipating some ass fucking. Being the good sport she is she helped libe me up and guide his cock into my man pussy and she was shocked at how easily his 7 inch cock slid in. As my ass got fucked see was sucking my dick and I blew my load quickly as she was shocked how fast I cummed. She kept licking my dick as he pounded my ass until he finally pumped a huge load deep inside. So needless to say it was a good day and she learned how much I love dick. 

I so envy you. My wife knows I like being pegged, using dildos and that I’ve sucked dick and am still sexually attracted to men but she’s just not that open minded or into it. She doesn’t judge and loves me regardless. We just don’t discuss my fondness for the male body. I’ve happily swallowed several loads but really want to feel one or more in my hungry ass. 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Ray1972 said:

I so envy you. My wife knows I like being pegged, using dildos and that I’ve sucked dick and am still sexually attracted to men but she’s just not that open minded or into it. She doesn’t judge and loves me regardless. We just don’t discuss my fondness for the male body. I’ve happily swallowed several loads but really want to feel one or more in my hungry ass. 

I sure wish I could be that guy. We would have a great time. I would feed your hungry ass. Hopefully you return the favor because I love being fucked. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/27/2022 at 1:14 AM, Excited said:

Ohh I like reading this. I would like to do this as well. Slide it right in me

C8A03251-FD98-45E3-90F0-D11380C9B7C4.jpegWish that was me

• Like 1