Official Community Forums Home

Problems Achieving Male Orgasm

hayley@mfire.com

I've been seeing a new guy for a short while, and probably 75% percent of the time we're together he's unable to achieve orgasm. No problems achieving an erection at all. Some of the time he'll simply give up or need to stop to prevent hyperventilation during sex! He said that he's only achieved orgasm about 3 times ever with oral stimulation and has stopped me in the past after 20 minutes or so (I recently told him NOT to stop me if he's still enjoying it, which he definitely is). Everything I've been reading is about positions to _prolong_ sex if premature ejaculation is a problem! He's concerned enough to potentially see a doctor but I don't think this sounds like a physical problem (he's 22, I'm 32). I think part of it is a mental block (he mentioned previous girlfriends giving him what he called the "wrap it up" signal). Sex with him is fantastic--I want to know what I can do to help!!! Any suggestions???

• Members

Welcome hayley!! He isn't on any medications is he? The reason I ask is because I have a friend who is taking medications for certain conditions that he has, he can get an erection with no problem at all but if he takes his one pill he will not be able to come at all. My friend and him basically have to plan nights that they are going to be intimate.

Also at his age and he is not taking medication he shouldn't have a problem reaching an O. Unless it is something medical or maybe even stress as you stated. If he is becoming short of breath to the point you all have to stop, he needs to really learn how to control his breathing also so he doesn't hyperventilate. Why is he stopping you when you are giving him a blowjob? Since he is enjoying it? Have you asked him by chance? Just another thought I had.

Keep us posted!! I hope this helps some. :)