Official Community Forums Home

Shaving balls

hardandhung

• Members

My husband has always maintained a clean shaven set of balls and well groomed down below, I absolutely love licking a clean cock and balls . That being said Steve stopped over for our morning play time yesterday and I was ready like always but he had an unexpected request, he wanted me to shave his cock and balls. His big cock and low hanging balls are the hairiest I had ever seen, but I smiled and said well this could take awhile aren’t you going to be late for work, nope he said I took a personal day. 

I figured the best way to do this was in the bathtub, I drew some water and got naked as he did as well and with him sitting on the edge of the tub I went to work with scissors at 1st to hack away at his bush. Soaping him up and shaving him took an hour and the whole time he sat there trusting me with the razor. After I shaved him and rinsed him off I was amazed at the transformation, his pubes were properly trimmed , his big nut sack was totally clean shaven I was like oh my god that is so sexy. 

Cleaning up the tub he made coffee and met me in the play room, and I took pictures of him and sent them to my husband and he was amazed at the difference and said he couldn’t wait to lick his balls, I said well me 1st I will let you know how they were, he said fuck I’m jealous. I must admit that sex with him is always good but for some reason having him clean shaven was even more enjoyable. Many times during sex it’s common for me to suck his cock and mouth his balls, and getting a mouth full of nut sack is so much more enjoyable as they are squeaky clean and only my juices to taste. The sound of his balls slapping my ass is much louder and when he unloaded in me I couldn’t wait to clean his dick and I thought that hairy didn’t matter but my conclusion is I really prefer shaved balls. Normally in the mornings he just does me once, but yesterday was different , we laid there maybe 10 minutes and got up to get some coffee and in the kitchen with my back to him he grabbed me bent me over and went for round 2 right in the kitchen, no big deal, been there done that but it was different as his big shaved nut sack was slapping my pussy I reached under me to hold them and they felt wonderful. Right before he was going to cum again he pulled out and fed me his cock filling my throat with a 2nd load. I really love it when men feed me their cum. Can’t wait till he comes over tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...