Official Community Forums Home

Straight but..bi interested

Alwaysupforit

Im a 30 something guy...Ive always been straight..in my relationships..but..I have had 2 encounters with other males..Ive given oral to both of them on those 2 occasions..something about masturbating with another person..who is willing..turns me on..masturbating them or just watching each other..Ive had a few times when I was young..teen where I messed around with my friends brother and we would "explore" and play around with his Moms massager not knowing why or what..but it just felt good..Now..being alot older..I sometimes just want to 'fool" around with another guy...whether masturbating together...or even giving oral..Again..I love women...but..the fantasy of being with another guy and fooling around.. Just turns me on...thoughts?

• Like 1

• Members

Im going through similar things except im female. Been with men all of my life. Ive had vivrators, dildos and masturbated through out my life. But for some reason after ive ordered my big black oversized vibrator cock , ive had this fantasy to do women. Especially eating pussy and cumming in my mouth along with masturbating.

• Members
On 3/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, Alwaysupforit said:

Im a 30 something guy...Ive always been straight..in my relationships..but..I have had 2 encounters with other males..Ive given oral to both of them on those 2 occasions..something about masturbating with another person..who is willing..turns me on..masturbating them or just watching each other..Ive had a few times when I was young..teen where I messed around with my friends brother and we would "explore" and play around with his Moms massager not knowing why or what..but it just felt good..Now..being alot older..I sometimes just want to 'fool" around with another guy...whether masturbating together...or even giving oral..Again..I love women...but..the fantasy of being with another guy and fooling around.. Just turns me on...thoughts?

My experience is jerk off buddy., We would go fishing or camping together. Lots of fun. Like when I first learned to jerk off

What you think

• 1 month later...
Guest Crazy Cat

I guess I fit in this club as well, married to a man and love cocks. There is just something to be said about the soft lovemaking I have had with women in my life. It can be hardcore or soft and sensual. Just like with a man it depends on your partner, but in any case same sex, sex is unforgettable 💋