Official Community Forums Home

Olcrab

Olcrab

Hi everyone I’m new here hope to have a little fun here. Have been trying to get the wife to cuckold me for almost the whole time we’v been married and that’s 45 years she just thinks I’m nuts but I won’t give up. I hope someday someone will seduce her and take her and give her a very good time. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 4/4/2019 at 2:51 PM, Olcrab said:

Hi everyone I’m new here hope to have a little fun here. Have been trying to get the wife to cuckold me for almost the whole time we’v been married and that’s 45 years she just thinks I’m nuts but I won’t give up. I hope someday someone will seduce her and take her and give her a very good time. 

Good luck to you love...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Hmmm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/30/2019 at 8:19 PM, Aaya said:

It is where action is watched?

Not in a traditional sense of the word. Normally it’s a husband who is deceived by his unfaithful wife. Can also mean a husband who knows his wife is cheating on him but is unable to do anything about it. Cuckold is a derisive word meaning the husband has been made a fool of. Which is not the case here. Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1