Official Community Forums Home

Kinky Twinkie Here

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Hi all,

Not really a new user but will be to most of you. I been on Too timid message boards for over 12 years now under a previous name but for privacy reasons have replaced it with an old nick name from 30 years ago. There is a story behind it so it wasn't a random draw.

To veteran users , some of you know or may know me. I emailed a few of you like Tyger and Mikayla letting them know of the name change

For everyone else, hello I kinky Twinkie. I been around for a while and if you have any questions please feel free to ask or email me. I am NOT here to talk dirty to you so get that in your head right now. I am into some fetishes and pretty much open to discovering pleasures. I do not have a pussy so if anyone wants to talk to me about what they want to do to my pussy you can stop now. The only pussy I getting belongs to my my wife. What is mine is hers and what hers is mine. I bring that up because I Iogged on and had messages from a guy telling me how much he wanted me. EWWWWWWW. Glad he came but he better clean that up. Not talking to him. Not sharing my Pink Bob toys either but I do highly suggest them. Wonderful product the ones I tried.

I be around the various topic board, dropping my in put here and there. I am being discreet on who I am, I married with two kids. Some pets. Like various activities. Not here to pick up anyone just making friends and helping those out that need a hand. Pardon the pun.

• Like 2