Official Community Forums Home

Places to meet??

Candiegirl1996

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/29/2019 at 11:34 AM, Candiegirl1996 said:

Does anyone know of any places for hookups or a safe way to meet people in the NH area. As a female I hear horror stories of craigslist ect. But want a NSA type thing with someone I dont know. Any suggestions? 

Best place in my opinion is chat online and get to know. Then perhaps a meet in public place to assess if there is physical attraction, then take it from there. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 10:34 AM, Candiegirl1996 said:

Does anyone know of any places for hookups or a safe way to meet people in the NH area. As a female I hear horror stories of craigslist ect. But want a NSA type thing with someone I dont know. Any suggestions? 

I'm really not sure about safety. NSA is hard enough to come by. I have been lucky and have had 3 FWB's when all I wanted was sex, and no commitment. I'd known these guys for years, and we were friends before, and are still friends now.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS meet in a very populated area and definitely make sure you let someone know exactly what your doing and exactly where you are going NO EXCEPTIONS 

On 5/29/2019 at 11:34 AM, Candiegirl1996 said:

I'd definitely love to meet up with you sometime sweetheart