Official Community Forums Home

Back in the saddle

• Members

Even after a night of sexual bliss with our close friends, I found myself this morning alone and a little sore from last night. Our regular stud who services me often called and asked if he could come over , all I could do was smile and said of course, but I haven’t showered yet from last night. He said don’t bother I’m almost there and just need to poke your pussy. I was already naked in bed as he let himself in and asked where he was, fishing early this morning with Al, Steve loves to fuck standing up as he likes to make sure every inch of his 8 .5 inch cock is buried in me. Still stinking from the night before he is like my hubby they love the smell of sex and he pulled me to the corner of the bed and without warning he shoved it in as far as it would go. Fuck I said I sure missed your cock, last night he fed me a huge load but he was rock hard this morning and pounded my into multiple orgasms the harder I squeeze the harder he thrusts. And in the heat of the moment he grabbed my head and shoved his dick down my throat and said swallow ever drop, tasting his cock coming from my stinking pussy was hot and I did as I was told, I swallowed every precious drop. After some licking and teasing he said you really need a shower, I said join me so we showered and he helped me clean up as I lathered up his package and as usual he once again got hard and he said come on baby milk another load, I worked his cock with my throat which always gets him going and he didn’t have a lot of cum but he got off again. Yea, I’m back and loving it. 

• Like 1