Official Community Forums Home

28 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

We went swimming the next day and my older sister called me into her hotel room. The lights were off.. she instructed me to come over to the bed, and asked me what I would like to do? Have her suck on my cock or to feel her pussy. I had never experienced or been asked to do anything like this before... so I said play with her pussy...I slid my shaking hands under the covers to find a warm and wet pussy. She instructed me on how to play with her lips with the tips of my fingers and lightly touch her clit- with guidance of course. Kept going till my fingers were soaking wet. She the said she was going to suck my dick. She bent down and took my dick in her mouth. Giving me an erotic wave of excitement/ fear and shivers that I will never forget. We did this for what seemed like hours. Her..then me, then her. At 11 I had to get up several times as I felt I needed to pee( not knowing what orgasms were at the time). That was my 1st experience with sex... and it will NEVER be forgotten. 

WOW that's so absolutely incredible so EROTIC and gave me an erection awesome 

10 hours ago, Ref620 said:

😎😍🤩

Wish I could have been there to enjoy your erection with you SERUIOLY 😚

• Members
On 8/11/2019 at 2:31 AM, Ref620 said:

We went swimming the next day and my older sister called me into her hotel room. The lights were off.. she instructed me to come over to the bed, and asked me what I would like to do? Have her suck on my cock or to feel her pussy. I had never experienced or been asked to do anything like this before... so I said play with her pussy...I slid my shaking hands under the covers to find a warm and wet pussy. She instructed me on how to play with her lips with the tips of my fingers and lightly touch her clit- with guidance of course. Kept going till my fingers were soaking wet. She the said she was going to suck my dick. She bent down and took my dick in her mouth. Giving me an erotic wave of excitement/ fear and shivers that I will never forget. We did this for what seemed like hours. Her..then me, then her. At 11 I had to get up several times as I felt I needed to pee( not knowing what orgasms were at the time). That was my 1st experience with sex... and it will NEVER be forgotten. 

Cool story. Had similar experience with my 14 year old girl cousin when I was 12 at a family reunion. Nobody ever noticed we would sneak into the woods. First time touching a pussy a real pussy. She taught me how to make her pussy get wetter. Wetter meant juicy orgasms. My 12 year old cock was so hard and pre cum was dripping out. I jerked off with guys but just feeling her wetter made me cum. For a couple of years at the reunion we did same thing. Been 40 years ago still get hard thinking about it

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, saltybear said:

Cool story. Had similar experience with my 14 year old girl cousin when I was 12 at a family reunion. Nobody ever noticed we would sneak into the woods. First time touching a pussy a real pussy. She taught me how to make her pussy get wetter. Wetter meant juicy orgasms. My 12 year old cock was so hard and pre cum was dripping out. I jerked off with guys but just feeling her wetter made me cum. For a couple of years at the reunion we did same thing. Been 40 years ago still get hard thinking about it

Hot! Makes one look forward to a reunion. Sexual exploration is fun.!

• Members
1 hour ago, Ref620 said:

Hot! Makes one look forward to a reunion. Sexual exploration is fun.!

I appreciate the story and a step back into the past. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it. 

• Members
23 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

I appreciate the story and a step back into the past. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it. 

Yeah jerk off after writing

• Like 1