Official Community Forums Home

driving with an ERECTION

bisexualrom

14 minutes ago, Amy D said:

You would have me smiling. Probably thinking I'd like to jump in and give you a hand (or mouth).💕

OMG now you just fulfilled my fantasy that's exactly what I always think about seruioly keep looking for me cause I would love to have you finish me off so much 😜

• Members
13 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG now you just fulfilled my fantasy that's exactly what I always think about seruioly keep looking for me cause I would love to have you finish me off so much 😜

Every stop sign I come to I'll be looking for you and dreaming.....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy D said:

Every stop sign I come to I'll be looking for you and dreaming.....

Believe me I'll be looking for you for real I hope we find each other so we can stop and watch each other masturbating wouldn't that be wonderful sweetheart 😙

• Members
On 7/16/2019 at 4:17 PM, bisexualrom said:

I am just wondering exactly how many of us guys and girls actually really enjoy masturbating while there driving?

I used to jerk off after work on my way home, I'd jack off until I was ready to cum then lick all the precum off my fingers. Id do this several times until I would finally let go and explode in my free hand. You can guess what I did from there.

• Members
6 hours ago, Mark7even said:

....I would finally let go and explode in my free hand......

That's a terrible waste of semen. I suspect it was on the car's ceiling, and probably out the window if it were open. Very inconsiderate when there are so many hungry women in this world, including me! 💓

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, Amy D said:

That's a terrible waste of semen. I suspect it was on the car's ceiling, and probably out the window if it were open. Very inconsiderate when there are so many hungry women in this world, including me! 💓

Well where were you when I needed you. I had to cup all that Jizz in my hand and consume it myself, I would have much rather shared it.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

Well where were you when I needed you. I had to cup all that Jizz in my hand and consume it myself, I would have much rather shared it.

Hehe I was in the car just to the left of you.  I could see you stroking, and then your driver-side window became so covered in cum that I guess you couldn't see me right next to you with my mouth open!  😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members
31 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Hehe I was in the car just to the left of you.  I could see you stroking, and then your driver-side window became so covered in cum that I guess you couldn't see me right next to you with my mouth open!  😲

Damn my loss, story of my life LOL.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 6:10 PM, bisexualrom said:

I'd love for you to follow me I'd let you watch me finish up 

I'd take you up on that offer...and return the favor if you like

• Members
5 hours ago, Mark7even said:

Damn my loss, story of my life LOL.

Next time I'll remember to get your attention by blaring my horn. But then if I were to climb on top of you in your car, I'll have to leave my car unattended in the street. We need to do some better planning. 🤔

7 hours ago, Amy D said:

OMG your lucky that guy wasn't me cause I would have ran you off the road and gave you another round of my cumshot seriously 

• Members
18 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG your lucky that guy wasn't me cause I would have ran you off the road and gave you another round of my cumshot seriously 

After reading this thread I can't help but scan the area every time I come to a stop light/sign.  So far no luck....

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/19/2019 at 7:25 PM, Kinkster said:

Too bad Drive In movies are extinct.

A lot safer for stuff like this, than zipping down the highway!

;)

Drive in was my first fingering girl friend 1972. I was 17 and her 16. Found this nugget in one,of my brain cells

3 hours ago, Amy D said:

After reading this thread I can't help but scan the area every time I come to a stop light/sign.  So far no luck....

If I knew your area I would definitely drive by I drive a 2015 Red Nissan titan so watch for me 

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/15/2019 at 5:47 PM, bisexualrom said:

If I knew your area I would definitely drive by I drive a 2015 Red Nissan titan so watch for me 

I'm that case i would prefer you just drive over and have a drink with me.  And maybe more....

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Amy D said:

I'm that case i would prefer you just drive over and have a drink with me.  And maybe more....

OMG Amy you better be prepared to open your door one day and he'll be standing there ready for that drink 

• Members

Oh yeah and he'll probably be holding his cock in his hands when you open the door HUBA HUBA HUBA 

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 9/16/2019 at 1:09 PM, Becky said:

Just to let you all know....it’s not only guys who masturbate when driving. I do it regularly....so good. Becky.

OMG you are so right about that OMG yes

• Like 1