Official Community Forums Home

Black cock wife’s pussy and ass

Slutwufe

• Members

Hell yes!! Best thing since bread. Just the picture made me wet. A gang bang with 4.5 6 guys with stiff fat cocks to suck on and tease,  and all of them stroking their cocks. I loved it and after they blew their loads all over me . Then I had all of them  licking my body and cum filled kisses. Wild times they were.  I loved to go all night long and into the morning hours. I love sucking cock and having their jizz all over me.  I don't know a woman who wouldn't want it,  and all of it. There really isn't any word to describe it.  Divine is the closest word that I can come up with.  🔥🔥

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
On 11/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, Lynn Bee said:

Hell yes!! Best thing since bread. Just the picture made me wet. A gang bang with 4.5 6 guys with stiff fat cocks to suck on and tease,  and all of them stroking their cocks. I loved it and after they blew their loads all over me . Then I had all of them  licking my body and cum filled kisses. Wild times they were.  I loved to go all night long and into the morning hours. I love sucking cock and having their jizz all over me.  I don't know a woman who wouldn't want it,  and all of it. There really isn't any word to describe it.  Divine is the closest word that I can come up with.  🔥🔥

Would love to join you in this endeavor baby💋💋

• Like 4