Official Community Forums Home

Biggest fantasy

You know I also find pregnant women extremely sexy and you just gave me another wonderful fantasy to enjoy thanks Cowboy 

But honestly I will never forget my biggest fantasy it was when I was only 9yrs old and my mom came in the bathroom while I was taking a bath she just wanted to get her hair brush but when she walked in I was sitting on the edge of the  tub in full stroking my cock I was so into it I didn't realize she walked in and at that very moment I stood up cause I was just about to cum and that's when I actually noticed that she was there, so embarrassed I stopped but being so close my Cum started pumping out on it's own my heart was racing so fast and to my surprise she looks at my erection dripping with cum and looks me straight in the eyes and gave me a wink and smiled never saying a word and walked out ever since that moment I have always fantasized wondering if she was turned on by me cause she didn't leave she just stood in front of the mirror quietly probably watching me that's been my very biggest fantasy 

• Members
2 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

But honestly I will never forget my biggest fantasy it was when I was only 9yrs old and my mom came in the bathroom while I was taking a bath she just wanted to get her hair brush but when she walked in I was sitting on the edge of the  tub in full stroking my cock I was so into it I didn't realize she walked in and at that very moment I stood up cause I was just about to cum and that's when I actually noticed that she was there, so embarrassed I stopped but being so close my Cum started pumping out on it's own my heart was racing so fast and to my surprise she looks at my erection dripping with cum and looks me straight in the eyes and gave me a wink and smiled never saying a word and walked out ever since that moment I have always fantasized wondering if she was turned on by me cause she didn't leave she just stood in front of the mirror quietly probably watching me that's been my very biggest fantasy 

You should message me please

• Members
2 minutes ago, RedKatana79 said:

Right now my biggest fantasy is having some guy screw me senseless until I orgasm

@RedKatana79 I would gladly make you com, but you won't be senseless. We just keep having sex for multiple orgasms.

Yes?large.0102191246.jpg.441ba267c0d7089e82616243363365b6.jpglarge.0717192244a.jpg.e49a81842198e67e2798003bba326c22.jpg