Official Community Forums Home

Oral

Mrlabialuv

• Members
Just now, bisexualrom said:

OMG I absolutely love your personality sweetheart wish we could really make it a reality for you SERUIOLY 

Well, thank you! And believe me, I wish so too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luv2Show said:

Well, thank you! And believe me, I wish so too!

Your more than welcome but it can be our beautiful fantasy together 😙

• Members
3 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG I absolutely love your personality sweetheart wish we could really make it a reality for you SERUIOLY 

I enjoy yours as well!

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

Your more than welcome but it can be our beautiful fantasy together 😙

You're just full of good ideas 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

You're just full of good ideas 😉

OMG yes I am especially if I'm with someone special like yourself and aren't embarrassed to be noticed by others 😉 but I love surprising people like that cause I'm sure it gets there imagination going if you know what I mean 

12 minutes ago, Amy D said:

bisexualrom and Luv2Show

You folks need to get a room.  But please take pics and share with me because something tells me that is something that is gonna be very entertaining.  🤣🤣

OMG what a wonderful idea but only if you join us in some naughty threesome fun 

erotic-threesome.gif

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG what a wonderful idea but only if you join us in some naughty threesome fun 

erotic-threesome.gif

Haha never had a threesome, but I always fantasized it with two guys and one girl (I'm the girl in my fantasy, by the way).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Haha never had a threesome, but I always fantasized it with two guys and one girl (I'm the girl in my fantasy, by the way).

OMG please let's fulfill that fantasy because it's absolutely EVERYTHING YOUR FANTASIZING ABOUT SERUIOLY 

• Members
26 minutes ago, Amy D said:

bisexualrom and Luv2Show

You folks need to get a room.  But please take pics and share with me because something tells me that is something that is gonna be very entertaining.  🤣🤣

Well, I was going to apologize and say point taken...but then you and bisexualrom got everything all heated up again!

• Members
Just now, Luv2Show said:

Well, I was going to apologize and say point taken...

Absolutely NOTHING to apologize for.  It was interesting to visualize the sexual tension building between you two. 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy D said:

Absolutely NOTHING to apologize for.  It was interesting to visualize the sexual tension building between you two. 😀

I totally agree with you nothing to apologize for at all nothing wrong with using our wonderful imagination and fantasize about our deep desires hoping that one day they'll come true 😛

• Members
6 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Interesting from my perspective as well 😙

• Like 1

Interesting from my perspective as well 😙

Aww please share your perspective with me 

• Members
4 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Aww please share your perspective with me 

Hmmm...let's just say that sexual tension quickens my pulse

• Like 1

Hmmm...let's just say that sexual tension quickens my pulse

That's absolutely wonderful to hear sweetheart seriously cause it's definitely getting me excited to think of being part of your very first threesome experience WOW simply erotic 

• Members
33 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

That's absolutely wonderful to hear sweetheart seriously cause it's definitely getting me excited to think of being part of your very first threesome experience WOW simply erotic 

It is indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

It is indeed!

My very first threesome experience was with my two girlfriend's and let me tell you that having two girls playing and caressing my body at the same time WOW lips and fingers every where 

• Members
7 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

My very first threesome experience was with my two girlfriend's and let me tell you that having two girls playing and caressing my body at the same time WOW lips and fingers every where 

Sounds like a dream come true

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

Sounds like a dream come true

Honestly it's really the idea of having two other people touching you and playing with you is the ultimate fantasy seriously 

• Members
10 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Honestly it's really the idea of having two other people touching you and playing with you is the ultimate fantasy seriously 

I've often wondered whether I'd prefer MMF or FFM. I've come to the conclusion that would each have their definite advantages

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

I've often wondered whether I'd prefer MMF or FFM. I've come to the conclusion that would each have their definite advantages

OMG absolutely they do, my girlfriend's say that there's nothing like the touch of another girl with a girl and I'm prone to believe that seriously you girls definitely have it going on 

15 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

Curiouser and curiouser...

Well my two girlfriend's were lesbians when I met them lesbians from childhood and they both have told me about there many experiences with straight girls and every single girl said that it was the most incredible experience of there lives it was everything that they thought it would be 😗 see you girls have a natural emotional connection with each other and that is why you girls can embrace loving on each other PERFECTLY unlike us guys we're to prideful to allow ourselves to receive and enjoy another guy 

• Like 1