Official Community Forums Home

Oral

Mrlabialuv

• Members

Okay, looks like we're getting a little bit off topic, but if you two love birds are trying to sell me on the idea of threesomes, you're doing a great job. But from a completely selfish perspective, it's gonna be hard to convince me that anything is gonna be better than MMF. I guess because since I have two holes to fill, it seems the best way to do that is using the services of two overheated men. 

• Like 1

• Members
38 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Okay, looks like we're getting a little bit off topic, but if you two love birds are trying to sell me on the idea of threesomes, you're doing a great job. But from a completely selfish perspective, it's gonna be hard to convince me that anything is gonna be better than MMF. I guess because since I have two holes to fill, it seems the best way to do that is using the services of two overheated men. 

You may have a point, on both counts.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Amy D said:

I'd love to agree with you sweetheart especially being a man but I honestly believe that you can be totally satisfied with me and another girl for real 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Luv2Show said:

You may have a point, on both counts.

Plus you girls can always put on a strap'on and give her everything she's craving for 

• Members
On 10/10/2019 at 7:54 PM, bisexualrom said:

....I honestly believe that you can be totally satisfied with me and another girl for real 

You must be a salesman. Because now you have me imagining how this could really be fun! 💕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Amy D said:

You must be a salesman. Because now you have me imagining how this could really be fun! 💕

Yes, very persuasive...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Amy D said:

OMG no sweetheart Im just speaking my mind out LOAD I would absolutely love to have a wonderful experience with you especially at our beach house in Jamaica you'd love it there so friendly and warm and seeing others walking around totally nude is absolutely erotic 

6 hours ago, Luv2Show said:

Yes, very persuasive...

HEY you too your definitely invited as well just let me know if you are interested its that's easy 

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualrom said:

...seeing others walking around totally nude is absolutely erotic 

I don't think I could ever do that, but there is something erotic about walking around where everyone is naked!💓

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy D said:

I don't think I could ever do that, but there is something erotic about walking around where everyone is naked!💓

OMG please sweetheart why do you think that you couldn't just let go of your self consciousness and just enjoy the beauty of being totally nude on the beach with us 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

There's absolutely nothing wrong with loving your body and enjoying that warm sun on those parts that never feel the wonderful sunshine 

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with loving your body and enjoying that warm sun on those parts that never feel the wonderful sunshine 

I can only imagine walking around in the nude with others, and then an orgy spontaneously developing. Seems a natural occurrence...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Amy D said:

I can only imagine walking around in the nude with others, and then an orgy spontaneously developing. Seems a natural occurrence...

OMG seriously it's absolutely amazing especially when you watch some women's husband getting an erection right there and she just stops and starts to give him head 

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

...when you watch some women's husband getting an erection right there and she just stops and starts to give him head 

Oh yea that would be me!🥰🥰

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Oh yea that would be me!🥰🥰

I say that because I have first hand experience at the beach house in Jamaica SERUIOLY I could tell you a lotof stories about what we witness there OMG yes 

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 5:56 PM, bisexualrom said:

HEY you too your definitely invited as well just let me know if you are interested its that's easy 

Very tempting--thank you!

• Members
23 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

....you watch some women's husband getting an erection right there and she just stops and starts to give him head 

Sounds like fun! Do they allow girls to randomly give head to sexy naked guys roaming along the beach?🤩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy D said:

Sounds like fun! Do they allow girls to randomly give head to sexy naked guys roaming along the beach?🤩

Absolutely I've never been turned down yet myself but we usually just hang out on the back deck and they come over and introduce themselves and we go from there but the native one's are so into free sex 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

Absolutely I've never been turned down yet myself but we usually just hang out on the back deck and they come over and introduce themselves and we go from there but the native one's are so into free sex 

Sounds like an beach-themed delicious orgy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Sounds like an beach-themed delicious orgy. 

Not necessarily only if that's what your interested in having 

• Members
2 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Not necessarily only if that's what your interested in having 

When in Rome.....👄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy D said:

When in Rome.....👄

Now that's my girl 😈 I've actually had a dream about you seriously you are absolutely my dream girl I've got to meet you for real SERUIOLY 

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

Now that's my girl 😈 I've actually had a dream about you...

Hehe i enjoy dreaming, but when it comes to actions I'm much more timid in real life. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luv2Show said:

Yes, very persuasive...

@Luv2Show I love to show also. Exposure is fun, I live close to private beach in Florida.. Show me and I'll show you

8 hours ago, Amy D said:

Hehe i enjoy dreaming, but when it comes to actions I'm much more timid in real life. 

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE A CHANCE 😇 cause your dreams just might COME TRUE but you'll never know if you aren't willing to try something new 

tenor (2).gif