Official Community Forums Home

Long time lurker, fist time poster

• Members

Hey Everyone, new guy here. Been browsing for months and I like what I see and read. I also like that everyone seems to be respectful to each other.

Little bout me, 45 year old white male, married to my fantastic wife of 5 years, together for 12.

We are both very sexual, but she is more on the shy side but she is getting better.

Awesome sex in the bedroom and it happens quite often. Both of us have a high sex drive.

Hope everyone has a great day!

That's bout it for now.

Thanks for having me.

• Like 1

• Members
22 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

Hey Everyone, new guy here. Been browsing for months and I like what I see and read. I also like that everyone seems to be respectful to each other.

Little bout me, 45 year old white male, married to my fantastic wife of 5 years, together for 12.

We are both very sexual, but she is more on the shy side but she is getting better.

Awesome sex in the bedroom and it happens quite often. Both of us have a high sex drive.

That's bout it for now.

Thanks for having me.

Newbie here too. Thanks for being here!

• Thanks 1

• Members

It sounds like you guys have a good relationship. Some things that feel so good also seem taboo to many of us. Especially if we are more conservative. It took awhile for me to become comfortable even considering a toy. Now I am quite comfortable with many things,  including posting on this very open forum. Lol. 😉

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat
On 8/9/2019 at 10:12 AM, Master Blaster said:

That's bout it for now.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome  we have so many young and old that can lend an ear. That is what brought me to this site was the respect between the members. Not just a hookup site, but people that wanted to talk about life issues and how to work through  them. Not that we don't  play along the way, but information is key.

• Members
5 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Welcome  we have so many young and old that can lend an ear. That is what brought me to this site was the respect between the members. Not just a hookup site, but people that wanted to talk about life issues and how to work through  them. Not that we don't  play along the way, but information is key.

Welcome and enjoy your journey

• Members
7 hours ago, Chris&Rusty said:

Well I can say this, you make that awkward "Introduce Yourself" look really easy ;) ! Yep, lotta really good people here, and great toys on the other side of the curtain. It's kinda evolving to settle in and chat back and forth, and as Cat said, young and old, so there is always somebody around to talk to annd always something to talk about. And you can message also. SO

WELCOME AND HAVE FUN                  

Having a site with like minded or wanting to no strings attached chat friends opened the door for me. Egos typically get naturally weeded out by themselves. Enjoy exploring

• Like 1