Official Community Forums Home

Passion Vibe

nosleepnmesa

• Members

NO1507-1main.jpg

Well the name of this toy caught my attention right off the bat. Passion vibe, who wouldn't want a little passion in their life? I decided that after a long week I wasn't going to wait to play till hubby got home. I wanted to play with this alone and see how much passion I could get from this vibrator.

I opened the package and found this vibe has little buttons all over it. Not only is it purple, my favorite color, but it also has a hint of glitter threw out the vibe. This passion toy is made of a jelly type material and is firm but I noticed is flexible. Since it is jelly, a little antibacterial soap will due just fine to clean it. Here is a little of the basics; like I said there are numerous buttons all over this toy. I did notice that towards the base of it, there are two protruding ends, what I will call fingers. WOW! Well I knew one had to be for clitoral stimulation and the other had to be for anal. I started thinking to myself this could be a little difficult since they do sit low on the base. Normally with dual action type vibrators there is a little bunny with ears. I was really skeptical about this product but I can't knock something tell I try it. One of the fingers does look a little shorter then the other, also one is a little lower then the other on the base.

I went to go get the 2AA batteries to see what this vibe had. I insert the 2AA batteries, which were very easy to insert. I will tell you though to make sure you tighten the cap on all the way. I thought I had it tight enough and I didn't since when I went to turn it on it went on then right off. I then retighten the cap and it buzzed like a charm. I noticed this vibe is EXTREMLY quiet, I found that to be a huge plus. I have a few 2AA battery toys and they sure aren't quiet like this. I then grabbed my lube to test this out.

I rushed off to my bed. I noticed that I would have to insert the vibe completely to get the stimulators to reach. I inserted the vibe and couldn't quite get the stimulators to reach my clitoral region. Well I am not the type of gal to give up. So then I bended the vibe a little bit since it is flexible and wow I got the clitoral stimulator to hit me just right. Well with a little rocking of this vibe back and forth, I could almost get the other stimulator to reach my anus but not quite, I did get it close enough to tease me. Make sure that you are careful, I know I marked the side that was close to my anus. I am clean person but I don't like to take risk. So just to be on the save side I marked my vibe with a purple permanent marker at the base of it so I would remember which one of the stimulators went towards my anus. I noticed that this vibe didn't quite have the power in the stimulators as much as I like, but that doesn't mean it isn't enough stimulation for YOU. I will say the little buttons all over this vibe brought me great pleasure. The shaft of the vibe does have a little more power to it then the stimulators.

I am just a gal who likes a lot of clitoral stimulation, or shall I say medium to high-powered stimulation. This vibe does provide just enough stimulation to tease me, but hey everyone is different, it just wasn't quit right for me, that doesn't mean that it won't be right for YOU.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5049

Happy Playing!