Official Community Forums Home

If you're Wife is Free Spirit what can I expect in Fantasy's like Role-playing, Threesomes FFM & MFM, & Swinging,

SexyWifeL&Hubby A

Any info will help I've come a long ways and just to give you an idea I know this at first FFM no penetration from me to the other one and I still stands everything else is okay, MFM in the beginning this was below FFM no intimate kissing and only doggy style from the other guy, swinging we watch the show we both enjoy the show watched every season so this one would be open more for me Penetration with the wife of the other.

Oh MFM has now became a sensual cuckold MFM threesome. Real quick it would start out with us (guys) given sexy wife a sensual massage then New guy starts out 1on1 w/SexyWife then I join in making it a 3some 20-25 mins later new guy takes a break 10-15 mins  1 on1 w/ my wife, then a short break. We start back up w/3some 15-20mins then new guy gets last Twosome w/ my SexyWife Anywhere from 20 to 25minutes & we thank him then he leaves then my SexyWife and I finished however long we play after

Ask any question or questions

• Thanks 2

• Members

My issue is finding right discreet people locally. We fucked in hotel room with another couple fucking. That's all I've done.      advice??

• Members
22 hours ago, SexyWifeL&Hubby A said:

Any info will help I've come a long ways and just to give you an idea I know this at first FFM no penetration from me to the other one and I still stands everything else is okay, MFM in the beginning this was below FFM no intimate kissing and only doggy style from the other guy, swinging we watch the show we both enjoy the show watched every season so this one would be open more for me Penetration with the wife of the other.

Oh MFM has now became a sensual cuckold MFM threesome. Real quick it would start out with us (guys) given sexy wife a sensual massage then New guy starts out 1on1 w/SexyWife then I join in making it a 3some 20-25 mins later new guy takes a break 10-15 mins  1 on1 w/ my wife, then a short break. We start back up w/3some 15-20mins then new guy gets last Twosome w/ my SexyWife Anywhere from 20 to 25minutes & we thank him then he leaves then my SexyWife and I finished however long we play after

Ask any question or questions

How do you bring it up in conversation without your wife thinking you want to cheat

• 1 month later...
  • Members

OHH YEAH baby I'm not a wife but I love to role play with anyone 

• Thanks 1