Official Community Forums Home

Duotone Balls For Men.

indigo

I'm just starting to move beyond plain old vanilla sex, and am looking for something to stimulate my prostate.

Unforetunatly, at this time I don't have a stable partner who'd be wiling to try new things with me, and this doesn't seem like the kind of thing one asks a woman you just picked up at a club.

I was looking at anal stimulators, and saw these duotone balls, but every reference I can find says that these are for women, mostly because it seems the intended purpose was for vaginal stimulation, not anal. However, the idea of something in me, responding to my movements and pushing up against my prostate is very tempting. I just don't know if it would stimulate a man at all, and was hoping someone else might have tried it out. If no men have tried this, ladies, have any of you tried these toys anally?

Also, how long can these be left in, and do the ever fall out on their own? That last bit is really important, I don't think I'd care to explain the situation to anyone who might catch me with my secret out in public.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the fast response. I found a set of those balls that are conected by a silicone tube, instead of string, so I think I'll go ahead and try it out, and if that doesn't do the job, I ordered a plug as well. I'd hate to get my hopes up and not have anything to show for it.

I'll post the results when they arrive, hopefully they'll be positive ones.