Official Community Forums Home

New to all of this

MrsG

• Members

Hi! New to all of this. Googled toys and Tootimid came up, and I created my account, next email I got showed the forum, and before I knew it I was reading A LOT! I found myself texting my husband all kinds of thoughts running through my head and soooo ready for him to get home from work. Hope everyone has a great day.

• Like 4

• Members
19 hours ago, MrsG said:

Hi! New to all of this. Googled toys and Tootimid came up, and I created my account, next email I got showed the forum, and before I knew it I was reading A LOT! I found myself texting my husband all kinds of thoughts running through my head and soooo ready for him to get home from work. Hope everyone has a great day.

Welcome explore and enjoy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Mrs G,

Welcome to the site! Yes, it was very similar for me also. I have gleaned quite a bit of information and ideas from the forum. It is a fun little place 🙂

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Hot married life said:

Mrs G,

Welcome to the site! Yes, it was very similar for me also. I have gleaned quite a bit of information and ideas from the forum. It is a fun little place 🙂

I was reading about your stranger roll play, and I actually got on to catch up. Nice picture by the way, not sure if I'm ready to share or if the hubs is ready for others to see what he gets to see. 😉

• Like 1

• Members
38 minutes ago, MrsG said:

I was reading about your stranger roll play, and I actually got on to catch up. Nice picture by the way, not sure if I'm ready to share or if the hubs is ready for others to see what he gets to see. 😉

If I told you how conservative I have been for most of my life you would never believe me. A few years ago as the kids got older we started to "explore" more. Which of course lead to toys and to this site. I had a hunch that if I posted a photo and he read the comments it would turn him on. Plus I was curious. 😉 The first photo that I posted was mostly covered. It took him a while to admit that it really had turned him on. Now months later he really enjoys when I post a story about something we have done or somewhere we have gone. He likes reading how much I have enjoyed it. I have a limit how much I will show usually. I have put a photo or two up that I have regretted sharing. So I deleted those. But you don't have to ever post a photo to join in.  Everyone here is  respectful. (Most of the time right guys!)😉 I have even managed to ask questions that would have turned me every shade of red a year ago. Lol. My husband is Hammer by the way so if I seem inappropriate with him that is why. 😂

• Members

I figured that, when I read. I'm not 100% my husband will create an acct but I've told him that there were couples in here that chat back and forth and have shownhom some of the convos,  butt that's it. He knows my fantasy is to be with another woman and he's 100% ok with it. He also knows he's only allowed to look and not touch.  😉

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/25/2019 at 9:25 PM, MrsG said:

I figured that, when I read. I'm not 100% my husband will create an acct but I've told him that there were couples in here that chat back and forth and have shownhom some of the convos,  butt that's it. He knows my fantasy is to be with another woman and he's 100% ok with it. He also knows he's only allowed to look and not touch.  😉

Setting rules of engagement is a positive first step. Site has a more mature experience couples than any other. Enjoy the ride!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/22/2019 at 9:49 AM, MrsG said:

Welcum MrsG ❤️❤️❤️🍆🍆🍆