Official Community Forums Home

Help Uti's

Crazygurl0203

• Members

I had a UTI last month on the 28th to be exact...and well low and behold i have another one. I have been taking a cranberry vitamin every day and drinking atleast a gallon of water every day...

Why did i get another one of this so soon. I took all my 'script too.

going pee before and after sex, keeping clean "down south" so I don't know what i am doing wrong.

Also can having a UTI keep you from having an Orgasm...cause i can never seem to have an orgasm when i get a UTI...

Thanks

• Members

Hiya Crazygurl. I myself had a UTI but only once in my life. Drinking lots of cranberry juice helps, but why you are getting another one so soon I can't tell you unless of course the medication they gave you for it only made the symptoms go away but actually did it clear it all the way. I would think that just the constant pressure from the UTI would make it hard to have a Oragism.

I would talk to my doctor my doctor though. Make sure when you do urinate you empty your bladder all the way. Try not to hold it for long perionds of time, since we do get busy we have all held it until we just couldn't anymore. So try not to hold your urination if you have to go, go. That will help to so you don't continue to get UTIs.

Keep us posted :)