Official Community Forums Home

While your S/O is working do you send them pictures of yourself?

MrsG

• Members

So last night while my husband was at 20190829_001347.thumb.jpg.c3ba445a938451c5b1facc1ca0d0ab42.jpgwork I sent him this teaser picture. Just enough to get him thinking of what he was coming home to. I love his response when doesn't expect to open a text to a picture of me, of course he loved it and was ready to get home this morning. I had to tell him "that's if I'm still wearing it when you get here" because we sleep naked so I'm not used to being confined in clothes. Needless to say he was rock hard when he got here to see it person (I was able to keep it on), and I was ready for him. It was only a quick sex session because I needed to let him sleep some before he needed to get up this morning......but I still wanted more! So I decided to read some stories and rub on my clit, when I decided it wasn't enough.  At that moment my husband rolled over just enough for me to star sucking his soft cock until it was hard and he was moaning. Best way to wake up right?! Well before long I was riding him, but kept stopping to put his cock in my mouth. I knew he still needed to sleep so I let him finish by getting me from behind.  I'm sure he slept well. 😉

• Like 12

• Members
56 minutes ago, MrsG said:

So last night while my husband was at 20190829_001347.thumb.jpg.c3ba445a938451c5b1facc1ca0d0ab42.jpgwork I sent him this teaser picture. Just enough to get him thinking of what he was coming home to. I love his response when doesn't expect to open a text to a picture of me, of course he loved it and was ready to get home this morning. I had to tell him "that's if I'm still wearing it when you get here" because we sleep naked so I'm not used to being confined in clothes. Needless to say he was rock hard when he got here to see it person (I was able to keep it on), and I was ready for him. It was only a quick sex session because I needed to let him sleep some before he needed to get up this morning......but I still wanted more! So I decided to read some stories and rub on my clit, when I decided it wasn't enough.  At that moment my husband rolled over just enough for me to star sucking his soft cock until it was hard and he was moaning. Best way to wake up right?! Well before long I was riding him, but kept stopping to put his cock in my mouth. I knew he still needed to sleep so I let him finish by getting me from behind.  I'm sure he slept well. 😉

Sexy

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, MrsG said:

Such elegant, sexual beauty! You are such a beautiful wife, not just mere physical beauty but inward, unselfish beauty that you share!

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, MrsG said:

That's so beautiful, NOW that's exactly how you keep your other half interested in only 😙you 

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, MrsG said:

I've been horny for him all day

Awww I know exactly how you feel SERUIOLY 😙 some days I get so aroused thinking about my sweetie and I mean I get so wet thinking about her but I am a masturbater so I give myself some tlc and fantasizeabout us together 

• Members

Definitely been masterbating way more lately, and sometimes it's not thinking about him, its thinking about being with another woman. My total fantasy is to be with another woman while he watches. 💦

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, MrsG said:

Definitely been masterbating way more lately, and sometimes it's not thinking about him, its thinking about being with another woman. My total fantasy is to be with another woman while he watches. 💦

Let me tell you that I know first hand that just about EVERY MAN fantasize' s about that exact thing seriously, and you would definitely have him trying not to Cum so fast as he's playing with himself I know you want to experience another girl cause it's a deep desire inside every girl to feel the touch of another girl it's absolutely natural to want to 😉AND let me tell you that when you do YOU'LL BE ABSOLUTELY BLOWEN AWAY cause it's Something NO MAN CAN GIVE US😙😙😑

• Like 2

• Members

By the way I'd be honored to give you that BEAUTIFUL experience I'm absolutely serious about this just email me conniehaggen@gmail.com 

• Members
28 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

By the way I'd be honored to give you that BEAUTIFUL experience I'm absolutely serious about this just email me conniehaggen@gmail.com 

That would be amazing! I'd definitely take you up on that offer, I don't even know how to find someone help me with this. I get so turned on and wet thinking about the licking, kissing, touching, and rubbing 

• Like 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, MrsG said:

That would be amazing! I'd definitely take you up on that offer, I don't even know how to find someone help me with this. I get so turned on and wet thinking about the licking, kissing, touching, and rubbing 

OMG believe me I definitely know exactly what you mean girlfriend 👅👅👅👅your going to be absolutely amazed by how incredibly wonderful it is do you get good head from your hubby?if you don't mind me asking?😙

• Members
1 minute ago, Connieknows said:

OMG believe me I definitely know exactly what you mean girlfriend 👅👅👅👅your going to be absolutely amazed by how incredibly wonderful it is do you get good head from your hubby?if you don't mind me asking?😙

Hell yes and he doesn't stop after I cum, he keeps going until I can't handle it and beg him to stick his dick in me. We just got out of the shower and are ready to have fun

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, MrsG said:

Hell yes and he doesn't stop after I cum, he keeps going until I can't handle it and beg him to stick his dick in me. We just got out of the shower and are ready to have fun

Tell him that you just made a Two New girlfriend's that are lesbians and we want to come visit the both of you and possibly have some incredibly naughty fun together 

• Members

oh yeah one more thing 😙we have a beach house in Jamaica that's actually on a strip of beach that's a nude beach and maybe all four or five of us can take a little trip there some weekend 😉

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Connieknows said:

Tell him that you just made a Two New girlfriend's that are lesbians and we want to come visit the both of you and possibly have some incredibly naughty fun together 

Oh he's definitely been reading what I'm reading. I was already asked for a picture "to see more" and told them if and when I posted that it would be out here somewhere. I'm still kind of shy but this really is fun.

• Members
7 minutes ago, MrsG said:

Oh he's definitely been reading what I'm reading. I was already asked for a picture "to see more" and told them if and when I posted that it would be out here somewhere. I'm still kind of shy but this really is fun.

Would it be alright to send you two something naughty?

• Members

Tell him he has to show me what he's planning on using on you 😙😙

• Members

OMG sweetheart don't feel shy believe me your absolutely gorgeous and beautiful and sexy and PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE SERUIOLY 

• Like 1

• Members

Tell him this is what he can watch you playing with while he's playing with his love pole 

190514_101550_2.jpeg

• Like 11

• Members

This is my Tom he's absolutely gorgeous especially NAKED 

selfie-stick.jpeg

• Like 7

• Members

This is my Tom he's absolutely gorgeous especially NAKED 

• Like 2

• Members

that's quite impressive cock im not that big 6" wife loves it  and i love masturbating her with my fingers, tongue   and her varied toys she really loves her bullet vib and the photo of Connie is smoking hot  is that your brother or partner??  and MRSG  is hot hot hot