• Members

Thinkis is meĀ 

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_dog-and-majrzz-mega-100_520593631.gif

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, Connieknows said:

Thinkis is meĀ 

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_dog-and-majrzz-mega-100_520593631.gif

Oh yeah. I could picture myself on my knees with all smiles as that big, beautiful massive love rod is floppingĀ in my face. I would to put it up to one side of my face and then the other and then lick up and down on it like a lollipop. I would want to hold those balls as I stroke it some and suck it some. I would circle the tongue on the head. I would be enjoying every moment of this as I get to service this most beautiful cock. I would intensify the stroking and sucking and then as you say I'm about to cum I would make sure my mouth is on it. You shoot that load down my throat and I swallow every bit of that salty, delicious white man juice. When you get through cumming I lickĀ the rest of the cock to get lthe last bit of cum. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Thank you.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, Andrew said:

Oh yeah. I could picture myself on my knees with all smiles as that big, beautiful massive love rod is floppingĀ in my face. I would to put it up to one side of my face and then the other and then lick up and down on it like a lollipop. I would want to hold those balls as I stroke it some and suck it some. I would circle the tongue on the head. I would be enjoying every moment of this as I get to service this most beautiful cock. I would intensify the stroking and sucking and then as you say I'm about to cum I would make sure my mouth is on it. You shoot that load down my throat and I swallow every bit of that salty, delicious white man juice. When you get through cumming I lickĀ the rest of the cock to get lthe last bit of cum. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Thank you.Ā 

WOW NOW that's fucking hot baby extremely hot as hellĀ 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 9/12/2019 at 8:33 PM, Connieknows said:

WOW NOW that's fucking hot baby extremely hot as hellĀ 

Thank you. I would be his little bitch and love it.Ā