Official Community Forums Home

I just want to lay there... for an hour

Kewlhands

I just want to wear something that feels silky on my skin.  Nothing more.  And just lay there while he feels and explores and just pays all attention to me.  While I just enjoy and just lay there and I want him to keep going until I just don't want it anymore.  I don't give back.  I just take.  And I want to not feel bad about it.

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, Kewlhands said:

I just want to wear something that feels silky on my skin.  Nothing more.  And just lay there while he feels and explores and just pays all attention to me.  While I just enjoy and just lay there and I want him to keep going until I just don't want it anymore.  I don't give back.  I just take.  And I want to not feel bad about it.

That's hot. Nothing wrong with that. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Nothing wrong with that desire.  Any nice boyfriend should be able to take care of that for you.  I say that because I really enjoy doing that very same thing for a guy.  It's a great way to relieve stress after work, as  you probably know.  Just have him lay back on the bed or couch, and let me do all the work, starting with taking his clothes off.  Maybe give him a beer to enjoy while I start.  It's not always about me.  That's the way a relationship is supposed to work.  

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 11:39 AM, Kewlhands said:

OMG sweetheart your perfectly allowed to enjoy his touching not wanting anything more is absolutely your right I actually find that erotic as hell I had a buddy of mine that actually loved doing that same exact thing and I really didn't mind him wanting that sort of pleasure cause honestly I would get so turned on by it that I would get off without even touching myself so you have no need to feel bad sweetheart seriously it's his problem for expecting anything more